Ranks and Commands Wiki - Historical
Applied By iessjca: Apr 29, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Welcome to our Ranks Wiki, where we detail all of our ranks and the corresponding permissions and perks that each rank gets!Our rank system for normal players (excluding staff ranks) has two components: "Survival Ranks", where players build and explore in survival mode with permissions and commands to aid them, and the other component is "Advanced Ranks", where you'll have Creative Mode or /fly, as well as a bunch of other useful perks and exclusive access to some plugins!
Ready to climb the ladder? Keep reading on for more information![sfont2]Survival Ranks[/sfont2]
These ranks are obtained by being a dedicated player on CraftBlock. By meeting specific requirements, filling out applications on the forums, and developing friendships within the community, you can easily obtain these ranks.
Click here to view the commands Dweller can perform.This looks like a lot of commands, and it is! XD These are the basic commands that everyone has on the server as all ranks inherit these commands from Dweller. As of now, Dweller can:
- set their first home
- create a town
- use heal and disposal signs
- hold up to 3 jobs at once
- /help - lists all available commands for your rank
- /rules - lists CraftBlock's rules
- /spawn - teleports you to spawn
- /sethome [home name] - sets a home where you are standing
- /home [home name] - teleports to a specified home
- /homes - (note the "s" in "homes") shows a list of all the homes you have set
- /delhome [home name] - deletes a specified home
- /servershop - warps you to the spawn shop
- /wiki - gives you a link to the CraftBlock Wiki
- /towny - shows commands for the Towny plugin
- /jobs list - shows a list of available jobs
- /jobs join [jobname] - join a job from the list of available jobs
- /lwc - shows commands for the LWC protection plugin
- /lock - allows you to lock unclaimed chests
- /unlock - allows you to unlock chests you have locked
- /cmodify - allows you to setup group chest permissions
- /mcmmo help - shows help for the MCMMO plugin
- /bal - shows your current balance
- /pay [username] [amount (#)] - pays a specified player a given amount of your balance
- /time - shows the current game time
- /player [username] - shows a specified player's information, including what town they're in, when they joined, etc.
- /seen [username] - checks when a player was last online
- /afk - lets people know you're AFK (Away From Keyboard)
- /list - shows you a list of all online players
- /mail read - shows you your server mail; the mail system allows you to send a message to a player when they're offline so they can see it when they return
- /mail send [username] [message] - senda mail to a specified player
- /mail clear - empties your mailbox
- /tpa [username] - requests to teleport to another player
- /tpahere [username] - requests that another player teleports to you
- /tpaccept - accepts a teleport request from another player
- /tpdeny - denies a teleport request from another player
- /msg [username] [message] - sends a private message to another player
- /r [message] - quickly replies to a private message that has been sent to you
- /me - used to talk in the third person (ex. "Chiplover2 stubbed her toe")
- /vote - gives you a link to our page with voting links on it; vote to earn rewards like /fly turned on, money, swag, etc.
- /buy - gives you access to BuyCraft in-game to contribute to the server or purchase a supporter rank
- /ranks - gives you a link to the Ranks and Commands wiki
- /website - gives you a link to the CraftBlock forums
- /recipe - shows you the crafting recipe for the item you're currently holding in your hand
- /hdb - opens a menu of custom heads to buy, wear, build, or share!
- /auction - lets you auction and bid on items
- /kit - allows you to unlock the items available in the Dweller kit
- /ignore - allows you to block a player's messages in chat
- /tgui - allows you to access the towny GUI
Click here to reveal Settler's home requirements.In order to get your house approved by an Ambassador or Moderator, it needs:
- a bed
- a furnace
- a crafting table
- a roof
Click here to view the commands Settler can perform.The ability to set up to 3 homes Access to all the Dweller rank commands plus:
Click here to view the commands Colonist can perform.The ability to set up to 10 homes. Access to all the Settler rank commands plus:
Click here to view the commands Merchant can perform.Access to all previous ranks permissions plus:
Click here to view the commands Pioneer can perform.Access to all previous rank permissions plus
Click here to view the commands Apprentice can perform.Access to all previous rank permissions plus
Click here to view the commands Artisan can perform.Access to all previous rank permissions plus
Click here to view the commands Baron can perform.Access to all previous permissions plus:
Advanced ranks are earned through maintaining activity on the server and having proven oneself to be deserving of said rank. Often, these ranks are given as rewards to long-standing members that have put months (or years!) of their precious time into making Craftblock what it is today.
Click here to view the responsibilities required of Ambassadors.
- Approachability - Be available for new players! Greet users when they join and let people know that if they need help, you're there for them. Help them grow in the community and get them started on their path to working their way through the Survival ranks!
- Manners - Being kind, courteous, and polite in the chat sets an example for others to follow.
- Backseat Moderating - Ambassador is not a staff rank and you are not expected to assist moderators in their duties when they're online.
- Admin Chat - To inform staff of important information, Ambassadors are given access to Admin Chat. To access AC, type /ac into your chatbox!
- Strikes - When there are no moderators online, players may start breaking rules thinking no one is looking after it. Always follow a 3-strike method in warning players: warn twice, then /kick!
- Stay Calm - When things get bad in the chat, keep it together. The best thing you can do is remain in control of what you say. Drama belongs on the forums!
- Answers - Know your stuff! Ambassadors are expected to provide users with accurate information and resources. Read the rules, wikis, and Contributor's Code of Conduct to ensure your understanding of how Craftblock works.
- Direct & Guide - The best teachers show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see. Positively encourage players to be self-reliant by guiding them to the Wiki.
- Other Perks - Ambassadors are rewarded for all that they do with access to /ac, /fly, /thru, /co i, /co l and /ci.
- Ranking up Dwellers - The main goal of Dweller rank is to move on up to Settler, and the main goal of an Ambassador is to help them reach that. Once a player has a home with the necessary requirements listed above, it is your role to promote them!