Your feedback on "Prefix Purchases"

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
So as you might have noticed, there is a new system for prefix changes. Instead of creating a support thread for it, you'll purchase one.

I'd like to know what you guys think of it. PLEASE READ:

- A prefix change is $1.99 USD. It would be just $0.99 but taxes :/
- You have two free prefix changes. The first one is when you donate, and then you can request one more. Everyone as of now still has one free prefix change.
- Automatic - You purchase, get the prefix and you'll get it instantly.
- This new system was made to bring in an extra bit income to the servers. As you know, we spend about $120+ each month for the server (WHich includes server+other related things) and we have a goal to 
get a better server box for better performance and more MC servers. This new system helps us get closer to the goal.
- YOu're helping the server.  

Post your feedback, thoughts, ideas. Sorry if you're against the idea. We're trying to make the servers better though. 

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
That's a good idea :p

People change their prefixes too often, also...

:) Soz Tesco XD

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll just list it in Pros and Cons. (I'll skip what's written already in the OP.)

Pros
* Easier to recognize players with less changes, makes for a better chat environment.
* I won't have to see all the rude "FIX MAH NEW PREFIX SLAVE" posts. Even though I don't have to deal with them and the staff doesn't really seem to mind, I find it embarrassing how self entitled some people are.
* More thought put into the chosen prefixes. (I know I shouldn't really be the one to bring that one up :p)

Cons
* People might feel less motivated to donate for a rank without the possibility of infinite prefix changes.
Probably not a deal breaker, but I had to put something or else it wouldn't have been a "Pros and Cons"

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
IshrkI said:
Cons
* People might feel less motivated to donate for a rank without the possibility of infinite prefix changes.
Probably not a deal breaker, but I had to put something or else it wouldn't have been a "Pros and Cons"
Well, to be honest - the perks lists "Custom prefix", not "Unlimited custom prefixes" so it's not like we're removing something they've donated for.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
kawohi said:
Well, to be honest - the perks lists "Custom prefix", not "Unlimited custom prefixes" so it's not like we're removing something they've donated for.
Nor did I say so. But I feel that it has become somewhat of an general attitude to prefix changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)