Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3

So yeah, i have surgery on valentines day so i probs wont be on for a bit

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
OH NOOOOOOOO. Don't has Surgery on Valentines day! Dats the worst. Ima make Ichi hug you.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Dezzear said:
Kelsea181 said:
OH NOOOOOOOO. Don't has Surgery on Valentines day! Dats the worst. Ima make Ichi hug you.
How horrible D:
I feel so bad! Nooo D: :squid Sad squid is sad. 

(Im at school and my friend wants to do this) 
 :nyan

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I hope that everything turns out excellent! Don't worry yourself over it. Just let the Doctors take care of you. Science! :) Get well soon, Dezz!

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I hope that everything turns out excellent! Don't worry yourself over it. Just let the Doctors take care of you. Science! :) Get well soon, Dezz!
Thanks Valk :p its gonna be super weird because i work with these guys

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
So then you work at the same hospital that you're having surgery? Do you think that these Surgeons, since you work with them, will mess with you in some way? Like you'll wake up with boobs on your kneecaps, have a toy car inside of your forearm, or a key behind your eyeball that provides the only means of escape from a rusty death trap contraption? :p

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
So then you work at the same hospital that you're having surgery? Do you think that these Surgeons, since you work with them, will mess with you in some way? Like you'll wake up with boobs on your kneecaps, have a toy car inside of your forearm, or a key behind your eyeball that provides the only means of escape from a rusty death trap contraption? :p
Really hoping for the kneeboobs, but the eyeball things cool too

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
I return from my surgical hiatus, everything went super duper and im just taking the weekend to recover ^-^ perfect time for some minecraft.

(one of my coworkers said i was mumbling about space as i went under, so i have that going for me)

Gone_Forever

Crafter
Jan 9, 2014
Soooooo, that's a no to the knee-boobs then? Just wondering. Obviously it wasn't the key... but, you know. Weirder shit has happened before.
:-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)