xxxkillerzxx8

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, it seems that Killerz and I have had an agreement. He's asked to be muted for "like a week". I am more than happy to see this through for the whole week. Hopefully with this there will be less complaints on him being rude, etc. In case you guys think I'm lying:

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Chiplover2 said:
Knew he'd be in the Staff forums within his first three months on the server :L.
-.- Yup. Look at this. There's even like 3 more threads still that I didn't capture when looking up titles with "xxxkillerzxx8"

Also, he's unmuted. When did that happen?

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
I am quite bent towards banning him for a month to make him take a break. If I am allowed to (@kawohi @Avoxsas @Ar7ific1al) I would request that he not be unbanned until it is over seeing as it is to make him take a break.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Omega_Shenron said:
I am quite bent towards banning him for a month to make him take a break. If I am allowed to (@kawohi @Avoxsas @Ar7ific1al) I would request that he not be unbanned until it is over seeing as it is to make him take a break.
I like Narbulas way. Muting but not banning first.

If it doesn't work out then a temp ban can be okay.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Welp, now he's perma banned. I hope he doesn't go and pester the forums constantly now that he can't play. It's bad enough that he used to spam the complaints forum. o.o

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Hes on TS now i have noticed, but what he talks about is unknown to me, but i know hebisnt very upset, just very mad at the server.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
At the server? I hate to say it, but it's his fault, he has to notice that, we don't ban people because we don't like them, we ban them because of their actions. Killer is at fault for this, and he has to pay the consequences. He'll be back, hopefully more mature.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
@ryno314
Oh, please; don't hate saying it at all! :p
If he ever points it out, feel free to tell him that it was his fault and all the faults that he was involved in. He's going to need help if he can't see that..

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
ryno314 said:
He'll be back, hopefully more mature.
He's already been back a couple times. Where do we draw the line?

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
We did draw that line. What I'm saying is hopefully, when he does an appeal, he will be more mature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)