Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Player:
xxbambixxx

Their current rank: 
builder

Why they should become a Designer:
just look at the link below, the builds are amazing! i adore the style and i think that with designer she could do so much more. i am aware that she is relatively new to the community but just hot damn her builds are beautiful! i really think that she should get at least a chance at this! 

Screenshots of/links to their builds:
http://imgur.com/a/pQ7MJ#0

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I vouch! She is extrememly friendly and super creative! I would love to see what she could build with creative!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
[font mono whatever lol]

Anyways... I really like xxbambixxx's build. She definitely has some real talent. But isn't a part of designer trust? She definitely has the skills, but maybe she should become citizen first, or stay on a little longer. Just my opinion, but that house is amazing... :p

Edit: Ok, I was just thinking I'd seen somewhere that there was trust involved, but I really must agree that this build is amazing. She seems to know what she is doing, and is a great candidate for designer. Anyways, I trust her, she's been very polite from day one, and has shown me she can handle the powers that come with designer.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I saw it myself and it was a build that made me go wow...... This build is amazing! I Vouch! :D
I too was going to suggest.

Why They Should Become Designer:
xxBambixxx builds are really amazing. Most of her builds also have really great detail and It is not just one build with great design, It is a whole town full of different builds with shocking details. Also, for her to do it in legit?! Like seriously, a builder doing this kind of work really impresses me. And she has the time to just build and build? I would not be able to do that lol. Good Luck!

Also, DiamondHunter153, I've seen a builder get Designer already, and also she has definitely earned most people's trust.

WeeLecht

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Id like to suggest the same person but id also like to write my own take on the suggestion thingy to, if that is all good. Ima just skip to the part where i say why i think they should get the rank due to the fact that Mono has covered the rest.

Why they should become a Designer: Possibly some of the most fitting builds on the server ive ever seen, Not massive but have a great feel to look and has great detail all around the build. lots of potential shown as the build is a town and i really like xxbambixx building style and think its unique, The builds are of a great standard and have lots of depth; they also look very fluid, as if she has just gone with an image in their head and made it! i really like this! Alsoo, bambi has used the natural terrain of area directly around her build to fit and mold the build around, the build is extremely picturesque! Im not even sure that she has thought it through to be like this but thats even better in my option that she he decided to build and just let the build form and take place around the area around.

Really really like the work and the screen shots are above, I would most definitely suggest xxbambixx as a Designer.
Over and out! :D
note; sorry if i missed from words out, ima tad dyslexic

xxBambixxx

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
Amsterdam
First of all thanks everyone! I'm really happy that at least a few of you even think my builds are worth it! I've made a thread with more screenshots in it for people who would like to see.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3456.html

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Complete vouch. Like I couldn't speak when I saw that. I was like,
"Wa..wa.. wa?!?!?"
For a builder, that's EXTREMELY impressive! GL! <3

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm I've seen quite a few builders of same level of building in survival all legit possibly better. I think bambi has potential for designer rank, but then everyone does.

I Have seen her place, it's lovely, certainly some talent there but it didn't give me the "wow factor" sorry. Possibly from looking at the archi builds too much.
I might have to have a look using my faithful default texture pack. It helps me seen those colours and small details differently.

It's probably just me as I think I lack detail, only cause I do like simplicity and think sometimes too much [detail] can kill it. And not enough can be quite bland. Gotto to find that balance. Gee sounds like I'm talking about life.

But yes there is potential for bambi there. Keep them coming :)

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
srry cant vouch..from the looks of it only the texture pack makes it look good but in default i'm sure its kinda not good looking lol..just being true. it looks like a normal small place like many people builds from the pictures. maybe u can make it a town like with more houses bridges and bigger structures. nice windmill though only that was really nice.

xxBambixxx

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
Amsterdam
JESUSREAL said:
srry cant vouch..from the looks of it only the texture pack makes it look good but in default i'm sure its kinda not good looking lol..just being true. it looks like a normal small place like many people builds from the pictures. maybe u can make it a town like with more houses bridges and bigger structures. nice windmill though only that was really nice.
No worries! I know that the town is pretty small for now and I'm planning to make more builds like the windmill :) I must say that I've only been on this server for a bit longer than 1,5 months now sooo i'm quite a newb, haha. Anyways, thanks for your opinion!
I'll put any new builds/changes on an other thread: 
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3456.html

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Promoted!

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Silly Avox, you didn't close the thread!

Closed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)