Wonders Of CraftBlockia

Mjsir911

Crafter
Mar 27, 2014
Washington D.C.
I have come up with a great idea to "officially" name some wonders of craftblockia. Once this thread gets enough applications, i will start a poll for people to vote on which should be the wonders of craftblockia. Please format the build's application like dis:
Code:
Name of the Wonder:
Created in Survival or Creative:
Name of Creator(s):
How to Get There(optional):
Screenshots:
Extra Notes:

It does not matter whether it is a build just for show or if it is completely made for functionality. Feel free to apply a build!!!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Name of the Wonder:Nemus's Great Tree[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Created in Survival or Creative: Voxel Sniper (Creative)[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Name of Creator(s): Kawohi[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How to Get There(optional): /t spawn Nemus[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots:
[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Extra Notes: This was kawohi's build, and she gave it to cb and I to build a nice town around it.[/font]

Mjsir911

Crafter
Mar 27, 2014
Washington D.C.
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Name of the Wonder: The Facility[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Created in Survival or Creative: Survival[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Name of Creator(s): mjsir911, catmaster0_0, littlefryingpan[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How to Get There(optional): ask mj to see it[/font]
[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots: [font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]
meow
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Extra Notes:[/font]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)