Why I love Craftblock!

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Why I love Craftblock? Why not?!

-Amazing community

Almost everyone welcomes you back, and when someone joins a ton of the player say "Welcome!" whereas on other servers I had been on (with over 60 players) not a SINGLE PERSON WAS CHATTING AT ALL. 

-We are more than Minecraft!

We have 3 servers for minecraft, yes, but the forums play a HUGE roll. We even have whole forums section for "other-than-minecraft" stuff. We do debates and even talk about many other games. We are a gaming community, not really a minecraft community. We have a Steam group and a TS. We also share our Xbox/Playstation names so we can play together, so we are branching out even further to consoles!

-Our Server is Unique

We have one of the most unique servers I have EVER seen. The fact that our Owners make their own plugins is beyond amazing. Really. Think about that. Now...ponder....ponder....WOW! The ranks are sooo much more different than other servers as well. I love that! I also love that names aren't like this on Main <Omega_Shenron> really. That is sooo boring. [Banana!] Omega_Shenron is soooo much cooler!

-We are all very nice (mostly :p stupid griefers)

The Owners and Mods will gladly help as long as you are nice to them! What goes around comes around! 

-Owners and Mods

I think, in my own opinion, that we choose the best mods and that our owners are AWESOME! LOOK AT WHAT THEY'VE CREATED FOR US!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GET YOUR BRAIN CHECKED!!!!!!

~Thanks for reading~

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Lovely write up :)

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
This is so nice <3 on the first day of this server i always knew kawohi wanted this community to be a wonderful place.
It has happened.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
My favorite part of the server is how organic it is. When you go on to other servers, it's almost always spammed in chat by some plugin that advertises the donation link way too much, or its player cap is over 100, with all these meaningless donation ranks that just make your name more colorful, but are 100 bucks each. I love how, whenever you come on, it's just filled with all these caring people that ask you how your day's been. It's subtle, really, but it makes you feel loved :3. Not a "Gimmie your money" love, but a "Hey, welcome back!" love.
Just a lil' addition :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)