WhiteNnerdy23's Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Player Name: whiteNnerdy23
Current Rank: First Blockling, then Builder (as of December 20, 2013 I believe) then Citizen (as of January 24, 2014) then Trusted (as of May 5, 2014)
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Lemme see, I started in Early November so Imma say 6 months
Why should we trust you with Ambassador: I believe I should be trusted with Ambassador because I have never been banned or even kicked for that matter (at least not intentionally kicked), I always welcome people back by name so people know it's directed at them. I know an Ambassador is first and foremost, a role model, and I think of myself as a good role model. I will admit, I have backseat moderated once in the past, but decided never to do it again when Narb told me the neagative effects of it. I love to help people (which led to my backseat moderating) and I believe I can help them much better with Ambassador beside my name. I hereby swear that if I get Ambassador never to abuse /kick or /promote, to help anyone to the best of my ability no matter how much I like or dislike them. I also promise to apply repercussions fairly even if it's my best friend or worst enemy (though I have none). Should I seem unfit for Ambassador, I will understand, I know it is a big responsibility and should only be given to the most trustworthy of players. Should I be promoted and demoted for any reason, I promise to accept it without complaint or question.
Other Information: If you vouch, please say why, and if not, please say why so I can improve myself because you know what they say: What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger.

Thank you  for your time, I hope you consider vouching :)

~whiteNnerdy23~

Edit: Changed the title so it's a bit more direct

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
RE: Here Goes Nothing...

i vouch for nerdy, hes a awesome person and helps everyone out. he loves this server and u can tell he does cause hes on all the time. i think he would be a awesome ambassador :) good luck

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Bumping this, I have only one reply :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
White is a great player, and is a good role model on the server. I definitely vouch! ;)

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Yay! I'm thrilled you made this thread. WhiteN is an extremely kind person. I especially enjoy his welcomes to me as well. His personality traits fit perfect for an ambassador and he'd be a great edition to the amby family. THERFORE I FABULOUS VOUCH!!!

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Bumping this, been dead for like a week :p

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
I vouch for you buddie. You are really trustworthy and I've seen you helping others. You are active and really nice. Good Luck. :D

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Bumping this, this has been dead longer than the dinosaurs :p

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I vouch. whiteNnerdy has personally helped me with things on main AND nano, he likes to help people, he's super friendly, and he is pretty active. I think he would make a great addition to the Ambassador team. c:

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
You get my vouch:D Your a wonderful and trustworthy player, always helpful, always welcoming to whomever comes on the server community. Best of wishes to you:)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I vouch. He personally volunteered to take someone off my hands when I was busy. He's earned the title of Ambassador and will always be a wonderful, fun, kind, and caring player. Good luck, White! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Thanks a lot guys/gals! I can't help but blush reading some of these comments :p

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
i vouch, player seems positive and mature. he doesn't spam like some people do and is willing to help others. he doesn't seem to be annoying either lol..

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Bumping this, I have finished school for the year and plan to be far more active:)

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I vouch! Whitenerdy is a wonderful player who definitely deserves this rank! I see them helping as much as possible, from helping with builds, getting materials, reviewing the rules, to simply giving a blockling a free stack of cobble! Good Luck!

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I think I will have this closed for now, I just paid for Diamond which took me a long time to get the money, I think I'm happy just to stick with that for the time being :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)