Whitelist Application - ale700

Status
Not open for further replies.

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: ale700[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I've wanted to join this server for a long time and I would love to get the chance at playing on it :). I've always missed playing vanilla minecraft, especially with other people.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: I do play on the other Craftblock servers[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: I used to spend a great deal of time on Nanoblock, but at the present I play mostly on Craftblock.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: I am a diamond donator on Craftblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: I am a Scientist on Nanoblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?: I have not been banned from any of the servers [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?: N/A[/font]

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch, Ale is friendly and I trust him. I have saw him being nice to others and he deserves to play on vanilla

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
You have SEEN him being nice . Anyways, I vouch, you seem nice and a positive person to be sure.

_Trireaper_

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
Australia
Vouch, Fabulous Friend very trustworthy he deserves as many vouches as possible <3

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)