White List Applica-Shion (for chocoblock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
User:   michaelsurfs

I want to join because I have never been on chocoblock before and I want to add to the server by helping and making structures.

I play on craftblock alot.

Rank on craftblock:   Royal

I have been banned.

I have been banned twice, in the past year.  This was because I was trolling and being annoying and other bad stuff, but I am really sorry for doing so.  I have changed.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Its just something from a cool tv show, but I guess some people just take that the wrong way. I will not be on chocoblock I guess. :(

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i also do not vouch , not only are you immature, but you have a greifing problem because of your world edit, (its normally things i let slide though because whatever we do for some reason you're a special little snowflake) but your signature completely disrespects staff and everyone else who has worked for their rank including most of our royal donors, i'm sorry but i don't think you're ready for choco quite yet, you're new to to community anyways, people as new as you don't really normally get on choco
oh and just to make sure, you realize you wont have creative if you get accepted, right?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I agree with these too, I also went off when I saw your last words.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Mono, I dont HAVE a signature! 'RESPECT MY ATHOURITAH" is a cool quote from a tv show. Why does every word I say get me slapped into an argument? Stop lieing mono! I sorry that I am not a billionair! Mono, you have no idea what goes on in my life, so why doo dis?

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
michaelsurfs said:
Stop lieing mono! Mono, you have no idea what goes on in my life, so why doo dis?
It's things like this that get you in trouble, partially. No one knows what goes on in your life, so don't bring that crap up. Accusing people of lying that wasn't even lying? What the hell? Closing thread, I don't see this going towards a whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)