What's your favorite tv show?

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Eveyone has a favorite, so tell me yours!
     Mine is Supernatrual. It's based on two brothers hunting demons while trying to find their father. But meanwhile getting so well known as demon hunters in hell their lives are changing for the worst! Their mother and Sam's girlfriend were killed the same way, by the same demon! In season 8 they get one shot to close the gates of hell but lose Sam's life. So they would rather have family then a world without demons. But meanwhile all angels are being cast out of heaven onto live human lives on earth, but wars break lose, now it's season 9 which hasn't come out on netflix yet but I watched it on the cw, and I don't want to ruin it for you guys :)!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I honestly don't watch a lot of TV, but (as I am a kid and the rest of the tv shows suck quite badly) I've always enjoyed old cartoons. Even though I wasn't born in the 90's I always loved CatDog, Powerpuff Girls, plus Fairly Odd Parents. :D

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
rbhusker said:
My fave has got to be the walking dead!
I haven't really gotten into that series, but my stepbrother has!

Holy_Rabbitz said:
I honestly don't watch a lot of TV, but (as I am a kid and the rest of the tv shows suck quite badly) I've always enjoyed old cartoons. Even though I wasn't born in the 90's I always loved CatDog, Powerpuff Girls, plus Fairly Odd Parents. :D
I love sitting back and watching tom + jerry and loony toons from back in the day (on vhs or whatever)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
FragrentApple said:
rbhusker said:
My fave has got to be the walking dead!
I haven't really gotten into that series, but my stepbrother has!

Holy_Rabbitz said:
I love sitting back and watching tom + jerry and loony toons from back in the day (on vhs or whatever)
Yeah, I'll sometimes watch some on Boomerang.

Also, they're remaking the Powerpuff Girls in 2016! Exciting c:

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Supernatural's been on for WAYYY too long :L. Watered down, like any other show in its situation. A shame, really.

I like Merlin from BBC. The costumes and makeup are killer (as per the ways of BBC), and it's refreshing to have something in The Middle Ages. (I almost said the Middle Sages... I'm such a scream.)

T

Tazboi

Avatar The Last Airbender, Invader Zim (When it was still out), and Brain Games.

M1N3D34TH

Crafter
Welfred!! for those who dont know its basically about this guy who has hallucinations of talking dog, they go on adventures and what not, get stoned, and mess with each others head lol! its a really good show i highly recommend it!

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
There's a good show on... No clue. It's called Archer. It's about a secret agentsey called Isis. There's about 60 episodes but I think they stoped it this year. Maybe cus of there terrorist organisation called isis

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
One of the only cartoons that I like now is gravity falls, but I've been watching TV less and less and I started watching youtube like it was TV xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List