"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
The point is the wii u is out for a year now, and the 3ds for 2? Seeing that those are the 'popular' nintendo platforms there's no use in keeping old online services up. It had to happen sooner or later.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
WTF Nintendo?! All those titles you mentioned are the top selling Games that were made by you! This kind of crap is why Company's get shut down for lack of sales! Seriously Nintendo, WTF!?

I got to give them advice, Ar7 is a big Nintendo player, especially for pokemon, so my advice to Nintendo, if Ar7 is pissed at stuff like this, Run... For your freaking life... Run until you cannot run no more!

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Guys a new SSB is coming, a new Mario Kart is coming for the wii u and 3ds though. I loved playing both online, but I understand nintendo too, they had it up for about 5 years, now it's time for local tournaments etc to take over.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
It's obviously an attempt to lose money. To see how close they can get to the bankrupt line without crossing it. It's a brutal contest between many companies nowadays. >_>

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Guys, it's not like it's gone forever. Nintendo is going through some problems, and to save some money they had to cut online services. The owners are already cutting their salaries. And there are new games coming out for the Wii U and 3DS. I think Nintendo is doing just fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)