What is wrong with me?

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
XD the title may be a bit misleading, but as I was tought in English, always have an captivating 1st sentence relating to the passage. ANYWAY, on to the thread...

I, as someone who wants to improve himself, always sit down at the end of the day and diagnose what I did wrong. That said, I don't always catch everything. So you guys can help me by telling me what I need to improve myself on. Be ruthlessly mean at your own risk! But I don't care as long as it consists of a suggestion and an example of when you've seen me do XYZ it is that you suggest I improve myself on.
Many thanks!
P.S. If you're planning on using lots of hate please put it in a spoiler via:
Code:
 [*spoiler=Message Using some hate] <insert your message here> [/spoiler*]
without the *s of course ;)

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
Perhaps instead of taking note of what you did wrong, it would be more productive and better for your spirit to take note of what you did right? I have a thing I do just before go to bed where I say 3 good things that happened to me during that day. Those 3 things can be anything like "It was a nice sunny day" or "I found a diamond in minecraft".
I've found that it's really important to keep my brain positive and that's a really good way of doing it :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Timmy9997 said:
Perhaps instead of taking note of what you did wrong, it would be more productive and better for your spirit to take note of what you did right? I have a thing I do just before  go to bed where I say 3 good things that happened to me during that day. Those 3 things can be anything like "It was a nice sunny day" or "I found a diamond in minecraft".
I've found that it's really important to keep my brain positive and that's a really good way of doing it :)
Keep doing this, Timmy. Eventually, you'll think this way all day long. About everything. Haha Instead of thinking, "The glass is half full."
You'll instead think, "The glass is full. Half full of water, and half full of air." ;) But use caution, it may annoy your friends sometimes, and they may call you a hippy. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)