What is this?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
It's the area around the spawn shop, clearly. Saying only "what is this?" with the screenshot has an undertone of insult to the work done.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I did not mean to insult. I thought someone may have abused WorldEdit. My fault

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Also, I realized it was the spawn shop area after I took a closer look. Like I said, I did not intend on insulting anyone. Just wanted to make sure someone wasn't messing up the map.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
Also, I realized it was the spawn shop area after I took a closer look. Like I said, I did not intend on insulting anyone. Just wanted to make sure someone wasn't messing up the map.
Ah, okay. Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'm very defensive when it comes to my work. xD Nobody messed up the map. :) In fact, I've made it so nobody can use WorldEdit on the spawn world except the owners (and I think SuperMods). ;)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
It's a glitch that occurred when the Spawn Shop was ripped away from the mainland of the Player Marketplace. Anyone who dies in the void here, will become a Glitch themselves. Not the good kind of Glitch, like in Wreck-It Ralph, either! The bad kind, that leaks into your real life and corrupts everyone around you.. Dooming everything you love, for all of eternity!

MMMUAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa......

(Clears throat.)

Aahahaha!

Haha...

Ha. :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)