Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Lshort1 said:
foie gras (goose liver)
escargots(snails)
would you eat this?
I would eat snails (cooked)
One thing I had a weirdest foods I have ate was a pig heart and blood...Don't worry the pig was dead and cooked.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Pretty sure it was the seaweed in my sushi. It was crunchy.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Clam, never having it again.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Hmm what is the weirdest thing I've ever eaten... I'm unsure of that, maybe the sucker I had with the scorpion in it... was pretty good too :D

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
oownai said:
Try balut, it is an egg... Nothing more...
OH GOD NO.  IT IS NOT JUST AN EGG.

Anywho, the strangest food?
Raw Clams may be strange for many but I love them.
Snails are an Italian cuisine so I have it every Christmas.
Love all seafood and sushi.
I've eaten a LOT of raw fish.
I've eaten raw squid and octopus.

I don't think any food is strange to me :/

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Weirdest thing.. I'm a picky eater, but have any of you had Kimchi? (Traditionally made by burying cabbage, lettuce, or radishes underground for many months, then digging it up and spicing it) Or seaweed squares with rice?

Yeah.. mom makes me a lot of Korean foods.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Kimchi is awesome, can't get enough of it. And the kangaroo I ate tasted very good, a fine blend of wild and cattle.

The "weirdest" things I have eaten is probably oysters and "black soup".

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Well, Ive drank dihydrogen-monoxide, it tastes really plain, also i tried the variant that has extra Carbon Bi-oxate added, it still tastes shit.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I can't really say that I have eaten anything wierd. I have tasted snails and I didn't think it tasted wierd. But last week there was a drink when we were eating at work. I thought it sounded normal when they said it had banana, orange and some other fruits. But It tasted like banana with the most sour taste ever x.x I didn't like it at all XD

@Holy_Rabbitz If I know what your talking about when you are saying "rice cakes" I can just say I love them :) If they got the corn flavor it tastes like popcorn if you put some butter on it :D

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
mths said:
I can't really say that I have eaten anything wierd. I have tasted snails and I didn't think it tasted wierd. But last week there was a drink when we were eating at work. I thought it sounded normal when they said it had banana, orange and some other fruits. But It tasted like banana with the most sour taste ever x.x I didn't like it at all XD

@Holy_Rabbitz If I know what your talking about when you are saying "rice cakes" I can just say I love them :) If they got the corn flavor it tastes like popcorn if you put some butter on it :D
Yeah, they were just the plain ones my friend didn't want :p I'd suspect they'd be great with some kind of flavoring :3

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Lshort1 said:
Kazza dihydrogen monoxide is water
Lshort1 here may be the only person I know with this information xD

Ima have to go with peanut butter, how can anyone stomach that stuff! (This is probably just me who thinks this lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)