What dreams have you had recently?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Well it's a weird one, even I don't understand it.

I was travelling from one town to another, it's a 30 min drive by car.
My mod of transport was a unicycle but it was like those things that the gut on' Mall cop used, you lean forward and it moves you. Well this wasn't one of them and the height of the unicycle was bout 1/2 a meter off the ground, weird right?  Not only was that weird bug I was carrying a child with me lol.

I took a turn and as I was going up around the corner a bus was reversing down the hill, just as well my mode of transport was slow anyways I saw it in plenty time. As I past the bus, a truck was reversing, and a bus up top had turned around.  I saw the road turned to muck and mud wondered that's probably the reason. I turned around and not long after woke.

Ok so what bout you?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Moved to Bacon & Mooshrooms.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Oops sorry art I went and read the description now I understand why

T

Tazboi

I saw a bunch of cartoon-style wolves going up and down the escalators at a mall near my house. They were also wearing clothes and standing up straight on their hind legs with good posture.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I had a dream about watching tv, when i went to pickup the remote, i woke up and had my hand in the air, my dreams are short...
and i've heard that lucid dreaming is bad for your health.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
People always talk of Dreams, what they mean and what they remember. I have not retained memory of any of my dreams for months now. Most of the sleep I manage is done with assistance of medication, I'd imagine it has a role in the matter. Unfortunately, I get little to no sleep without medication at this point, so it's not really an option.

T

Tazboi

Kazza197 said:
I had a dream about watching tv, when i went to pickup the remote, i woke up and had my hand in the air, my dreams are short...
and i've heard that lucid dreaming is bad for your health.
Well Lucid Dreaming is not bad for your health because it helps your creativity and helps you remember what dream you had during it. On the other hand, it can occasionally cause sleep paralysis, especially if you fail to go through with it. Causing delusions such as the Old Hag and being aware of what is happening, but not being able to talk or move.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
And not knowing the differance between real life and dreaming?

T

Tazboi

Kazza197 said:
And not knowing the differance between real life and dreaming?
Uhhhh... no. Because you only lucid dream when you REALIZE you are dreaming and have the confidence to believe you can control it. Real life and normal dreaming are really different but you normally don't realize you're dreaming inside of a non-lucid dream.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
I once had a dream that a Racoone was eating my arm, I woke up and I was sleeping on my arm.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
last dream i remember was a battle in and on the ocean with nearby islands. we had 1 tank and the enemy had 1 too. i would say it was closely related to a minecraft dream.. because i saw a tank blow up and it had blocks around it. the whales were more realistic though and u could travel on them somehow. also i remember using a tennis racket and smacking a whale on the head..was prob the enemy whale lol? there was a scary part where i was trying to lure a big whale away from me or something while i was on an island stranded. in the end i travel on something to the enemy island where i saw a lot of rubble in the nearby water, i guess a wreck ship. weird if u ask me.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I was walking on the sidewalk along quiet Melrose Street near my school, I see a $5 bill on the street, I look left and right and walk over to it, out of nowhere, a car doing about Mach 5 zooms towards me and I do some crazy Military style side roll out of the way. I go to pick up the bill again and the same car U-turns and speeds towards me, I roll and avoid it easily. Realizing this car is intent on hitting me, I go to the bill, pick it up, jump, and land a drop kick on the car and slicing it in two. Then, I jump back and watch the car explode in a Power Ranger Style explosion. I woke up after that, and had $5 in my pocket from the night before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)