What do you think?

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So I have had mobGrief on for a week now. I want people who have been playing on the server and had an explosion which have destroyed something to tell me what they think.

I personally don't mind. I went afk in the barn at spawn and boom a creeper was there and I had to fix it. But that is just another challenge.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I don't mind it as well, didn't notice anything really diffrent XD
notihng major got damaged at my place just a lilttle bit of creeper holes but they are easily fixed 

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
I like that creepers can damage things. It seems more realistic than just *poof* and a little damage. Also, it gives a use to all my dirt ;)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
It's annoying, but it's not so annoying that I can't stand it

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
Recently, I was traveling through the nether and a ghast started shooting and started breaking pieces of the bridge. I fixed it with the netherrack that didn't fall into the lava. One time a ghast spawned inside the nether hub, so it would be annoying if it started shooting inside the nether hub. >_<

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@Minniemaniac I think most of the blocks in the hub can'take be broken by ghats :p But I like that you sometimes have to fix explosions. But I would like everyone to fix explosions if it breaks someone's build. I found a big hole in @AmiratI 's house. I fixed it but actually the person who caused it should have fixed instead.

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
I dont mind creeper explosions either, but ghast exploding the nether could be prevented by replacing the bridge with cobblestone, etc.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I like it, more closer to the game itself. I dont mind having to fix holes, just means I need to be more carful next time :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)