what do you remeber?

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
i know some of us have been here for awhile now, like i joined may 2013, but things were different, so what do you remember about when you joined, if it was a year, month, or even a week ago.

When i joined spawn was tiny, a few houses with just a door and a frame, along with the two portals that was why the spawn was even worth going to, jag was just a tiny admin :p and i knew almost nothing, had no friends on the server, then i met a few guys, ale plusnick snow and mine, then had conflicts with a few.... zepo >_> only a few will remember him.. but even after every bad thing i still loved the server, then we switched to ftb, and is when i left the server, den wanted me to help build the first spawn intill jag came back from work, but i ended up doing it all by myself, well almost, and it was a disaster. I had a crap laptop and it just couldnt handle ftb so i left and a few months later jag switched it back to tekkit, then to bigdig, i think back to tekkit, then to his very own modpack, and now here we are today :p well a few months later but we are still on the awesome modpack, and still have a very peaceful community here on nano and i couldnt ask for a better server.

So what all do you remember about th server, or what are you favorite memories you have had? 

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
When I joined in september 2013, I made literally the smallest house I could xD, right next to the sea where I could see an oil spout, so I swam over with a wooden bucket (this was in tekkit lite) and came back and made an oil fountain!!
So in the small week I had with the tekkit lite modpack I knew this server was for keeping.

Then we switched over to bigdig, I had so much fun, I had jag go find a desert island, then he gave me some dirt and a sappling, and I started from that. Right as I had obtained an antimatter missle, and nearly finished kazzcos underground nuclear facility protected by 5 layers of concrete and obsidian, it suddenly vanished.

I was left pondering my thumbs, surfing about for a server good enough to play on, but I had moved on from mediocre servers, and into the servers of kings, only one satisfied my apatite, nanoblock.

So I was left for around a month without a server to play on, when I finally got my email, so without a moment of keyboard silence, I joined the forums, and found the instructions on how to get nanoblock, and ever since, have had so much fun.

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
Kazza197 said:
When I joined in september 2013, I made literally the smallest house I could xD, right next to the sea where I could see an oil spout, so I swam over with a wooden bucket (this was in tekkit lite) and came back and made an oil fountain!!
So in the small week I had with the tekkit lite modpack I knew this server was for keeping.

Then we switched over to bigdig, I had so much fun, I had jag go find a desert island, then he gave me some dirt and a sappling, and I started from that. Right as I had obtained an antimatter missle, and nearly finished kazzcos underground nuclear facility protected by 5 layers of concrete and obsidian, it suddenly vanished.

I was left pondering my thumbs, surfing about for a server good enough to play on, but I had moved on from mediocre servers, and into the servers of kings, only one satisfied my apatite, nanoblock.

So I was left for around a month without a server to play on, when I finally got my email, so without a moment of keyboard silence, I joined the forums, and found the instructions on how to get nanoblock, and ever since, have had so much fun.
i think i had the most fun on bigdig, mainly because how hectic it was lol

DON_Studios

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
TEXAS
When I first joined the server was when we were in tekkit I was looking around for a server to play when I had finally found a server I liked I joined and teamed up with someone that someone was Sir_BuildsALot after a couple of minutes he asked if I would join him on another server.
That server was nanoblock or at the time craftblock tekkit I joined up with anther player his name I can't remember And lived in a town he had built after a while we switched protection plugins and the town was griefed by then he had stopped playing so I claimed and built the town up again not long after we reset the map this time I set up in a swamp and built a small town there in this map I met mud he had a quantum armour factory and in a attempt to copy him I made a nano armour factory (at the time we had EE so everything to make them was free ) I would then go hide in spawn it was a big tree kind of looking spawn at the time and tell all the players whoever found me got a free set of nano armour
Then the map reset again this map I did not play on I had burnt myself out on tekkit I think this was the map snow joined in then came big dig something that was a terrible idea but we ran I for about 2 weeks then ftb then back to tekkit lite then to volts the to tekkit lite again by that time I had ranked up in the server to a engineer a rank which at the time had creative that's when we couldn't seem to keep a map we changed maps so much during that time ( that's why some of the older members absolutely hate map changes now ) after that we went into our custom modpack where we had more map resets and spacecraft eventually the spacecraft left as well as the map resets and we are where we are now
I have loved my time with the craftblock community and I will never move to another server
Viva la nanoblock :)

T

Tazboi

[Post Deleted]

DON_Studios

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
TEXAS
As compared to my life story on the servers this was very short and to the point :p

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
2012, September

-inactive during 1.3->1.4
-Come back, Mths promotes me to Builder
-Wait several weeks and Lking846 and CraftblockExpert invite to a towns town
-Build a giant sky fort, rank up to Trusted (now citizen)
-Donate for gold
-Diamond
-Kawohi compliments me on my finished sky fort, approves for royal
-Royal (May 2013)
-1 year passes
-Kaw asks for me to be mod
-Promoted to Trial-Mod
-Frubbs incident
-Promoted to Mod
-this

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I joined January 1st of 2013 on the Tekkit server. At that time, it was what is now the Tekkit Classic modpack. xPhame was the admin (one of the coolest people you would ever meet, she was awesome). Denmark was the owner, and I remember @Narbula was a Tekkiter(?)(which was Technician) And was promoted to Mechanic shortly after. I convinced Narb to talk to Denmark about me becoming a moderator a month after I joined, and I was approved for Trial. In April or May, I asked Denmark if I could become the new admin of the server since xPhame had left a while before, and I was surprisingly approved. (Lol) I've been at this long enough to lose track of the order we went in as far as modpacks. Lol

Denmark left near Autumn of 2013 I believe. Soon after, I was moved to Owner. I decided to go for a custom modpack because the pre-installed modpacks all had something wrong with them, and it would have been easier to fix said problems without having everyone to do all the hard work inside the core files.

It wasn't until I was Mod that I joined CraftBlock Main for the first time. I was a Blockling for about a week, Builder for a few days, then got Royal. :p

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Welp, here we go:

[Craftblock Tekkit Section]
I don't even remember when I joined the Tekkit Classic server, but I remember Phame was a moderator. Actually, it must have been near Christmas time 2012 because I remember big presents and a huge Christmas tree at spawn. It was pretty cool, not going to lie. All the presents had names of owners, mods, and admins on them. I went along with my Tekkit life, partnering with a friend who doesn't have any interest in minecraft anymore, being griefed because I probably wasn't using PStones correctly. Soon after we made our house on Tekkit, we moved because we kept getting griefed. Phame moved us way far away from anyone and we set up home in a cave. After we got done with it, it was pretty cool. It still had some cave aspects of it, but all the cave blocks were changed. Anyway, not too long after that, Phame got admin. Woooooooooo! Phame was my favorite ever. And apparently I was their favorite because I was the FIRST EVER MECHANIC! Yep, first ever. They were making new ranks. c: I didn't even have to apply for it, Phame just gave it to me. It was pretty cool. Phame and I kept being friends, then my friend who lost interest in minecraft left. I got lonely and started talking to Phame more, and we became pretty good friends. Next thing I know, I became a moderator. I didn't even trial, just went straight to mod. From here you can follow @JagSwag2014 's story until you get up to him being owner. We started switching from modpack to modpack, and I was getting pretty mad. When we went back to Tekkit Lite I think it was, I was admin for like, 2 days and then I ragequit because of personal reasons. I left craftblock basically cold turkey. I came back on main on March 25th of this year because I had a talk with @kawohi and she wanted me to come back. Apparently she missed me or something. :p I came back to main as Trusted and I started helping out there. I donated and got Diamond, and not too long after that I was suggested by @_Sundust_ for trial mod. Then I was promoted to full mod, and now super mod, and here I is. c:

[Craftblock Main Section]
Somewhere in the middle of my Tekkit journey, while I was mod I believe, I found out we had a main server. (HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS SOONER?!) I don't really have any interesting tales that I remember from main in my early days, but I remember @Ar7ific1al and I were pretty good buds. All until I started acting stupid before I quit Craftblock for a long time. I also remember being banned by Denmark because of a stupid fight we got into. I had to have Ar7 get me unbanned because I didn't deserve to be banned in the first place and I was freaking out. I also remember Blobexed trying to build my legit house out of silverfish stone brick after he broke some and tried to put them back with creative. I've never seen so many silverfish in my life. Oh yeah, I had my first encounter with @xInzaxx and his trolling while I think I was Citizen. I'm not sure what he did, but all I remember is I was glitching through something taking damage and I couldn't move. I kept telling him to stop but he kept doing it and finally I had to have Ar7 kick him from the game. I forever hated Zax until recently when I was a mod. I forgot what he did, but I really appreciated it and forgave him for everything. I mean, he's still a pain in my butt, but I like him now. c:

Also, a lot of this probably doesn't make sense, but I get scatterbrained when I type long things. Sorry. D: Also, I know some of my Main section is in my Tekkit section, but ain't nobody got time to fix dat.
TLDR; Good times were had.

ninjakilleh

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Ahh the good old days, i started playing on this server a few years back, first on the main server, it took me 2 weeks to get architect. When we first opened the survival games i was in there along with kawohi and other players, she was my first kill in the game lol. I soon met nerb, delm, and demark. I joined the tekkit server and pricies decided to make me and boomygirl2000 engineers. xPhame didnt like this so she demoted boomy back to she original rank but kept me the same since i was an archy, i had this one kid annoying me on tekkit so i told Denmark, he took the kids house using world edit, we laughed so hard. i was soon given trial mod then mod in about a week, I've been on this server now for 3 weeks, when we had to do a map reset on tekkit, xpamhe said i could help, so xphame pasted in the new spawn while i voxeled the landscape and set the warps. Jag came in and was soon a mod and we had a lot of fun on that server.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Back in Buildoworx, we transferred to a new map and I was super depressed because I would lose my giant cobble cube. I made a town around it with one resident, Teddy. I also had a chest filled to the brim with diamond blocks. Good times, when I used to actually play minecraft too :eek:

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I feel like someone should move this into somewhere other than Nano Talk because it's not really about Nano. I would, but I'm not sure where to move it.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Narbula said:
I feel like someone should move this into somewhere other than Nano Talk because it's not really about Nano. I would, but I'm not sure where to move it.
[sup]craftblock hub might be proper since craftblock kind of refers to every single server in the family but nyeh[/sup]

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Moved to Craftblock Hub

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Oh man, I have a lot of story for this server.

Main
:nyan
I remember that one random day (July 28th actually ;3) I was talking to a group of friends from tumblr in a skype call, and all three of them were on CraftBlock, I was messing around with redstone in a single player world at that time. Firetwerk (FireworkThePony) Derpy (kawaiihog) and Discorded Jacky (I can't remember her ign, she hasnt been on in a year anyways) and I made a house, well it was more of a hole in a mountain next to a small town in a desert, whoever made that town put graves of Firework and Derpy in the middle of their town : P. Rat got really mad at the three of us because we didn't /trust each other. One of Derpy's IRL friends joined us and greifed us really badly and that's when I met Kaw, I was on really really late and I came on to see we had been greifed, all of our sheep had been killed and their wool was strewn around our farm, I asked for help and she came and fixed it, gave us new sheep and even a mooshroom : D later on in that same week Firework forgot to close the gate and all the sheep got out, and the mooshroom. Later we moved to the end and that's when I decided that I wanted builder, I didn't know at the time, of course, that I could have had it the day I joined as we had all the things we needed in each of our rooms. I built a nice little shack and Sun and Kitty both showed up, Sun as a trial mod tho. I remember I accidentally pressed up when typing a message so I said something twice and sun muted me for like 5 or 6 minuets (no joke, I remember it clear as day). Over time Firework, and then Derpy grew away from me and I became the only one who would come on anymore (derpy will come on every so often) eventually Sun asked me if I wanted to join SunDale and I joined c: I made my own town in SunDale and I eventually applied for Trusted (modern day Citizen), I had issues figuring out how to make a new thread but I figured it out eventually (as you can tell, lol). At some point after this I invited TheZygar and nails3jesus0and they joined TimeTrapped, I helped them with everything, Sun promoted both of them to builder and with time they did their own stuff : P. When I applied for Citizen (now Trusted) the forums reset and we upgraded server boxes or something so I lost my app, but I made a really sloppy app once the application forum was back up and when I got it I was grabbing a cosmic brownie, Ar7 kicked me for "No brownie for you" and I came back to being Citizen, he messed around with me for a bit, and trapped me in a noob door trap ( I knew what it was, I just couldn't resist it man >3<) Hannah615 came back and made a small RP kingdom. And there isn't much after that until the map reset.
When the map reset came I joined Lkingville (now Greattown) and soon left and made my own town. Hyrillfrey stuck around for a few months and then I deleted it. Between Hyrillfrey existing and dying I was Diamond twice, Gold once, and Trusted once, applied for Ambassador, became a PokeMod, and then I became Royal c:. I became a drifter after I deleted Hyrillfrey. I've been in many towns since. When I resigned from PokeMod I was almost immediately suggested for MainMod. Not much has happened since, I've made many friends and, sadly, a couple of enemies, but all's cool now c: 
Nano
I have like... No story about nano, lol
Poke
I think most people know the story here, and I don't much care to tell it.
Choco
:nyan​
What is there to say, I joined the grapes because my best friend was one and he left CraftBlock forever so I joined Narb's team once it was created.​

Derp derp​

Saboteii

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
www.planetminecraft.com
When I joined in 1.2.5(forgot what mounth) no one went on an I lived in a small undetwater home with a player ds3210 we had a hard time suviving on the server caze it was my first server I ever plaued still thee best

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I joined the community 3 years ago (Buildworx) and I remember that I lived with my friend in a house. Then I moved to a town owned by neofang (if I remember his name correctly). Then I moved to a town owned by someone who I never heard the name of. I saw that it said that everyone is allowed to build in the town. So I just went in there and saw a guy named houweeltje (first in game friend). I made my house next to his and on the other side of the road there was a player who was not so nice but he wasn't mean either. He mostly ignored us XD aaaah good times :)

I joined Craftblock when it was new (after Buildworx died). I remember I had a "war" with Denmark. The server had no plugins and you could kill each other. I tried to climb a mountain (without looking up) and suddenly I had an arrrow in my head and then I died. Then I saw denmark sitting on a castle screaming that no one were allowed up there. But I tried, with no luck. Then I walked away and thought to myself that he is probably a new player on the server (never heard of his name). But nope, he was admin....

That my 2 stories of when I joined BW and CB :)

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I feel really young now o_O
Well, does jag have the time that I joined the tekkit lite server?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)