What are your favorite foods?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I LOVE anything chicken. SPECIALLY chicken & rice.

I also love putting hot sauce allover my food.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
RE: What is your favorite foods?

All my black/brown friends praise chicken, no joke, not trying to offend anyone. Most of their sayings are 'God Comes First, Then Chicken' lol

But I like Chicken too.. a lot.. *Licks Lips* and Pizza.. dammit.. Im hungry now.. grr.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow

My favorite meal is probably chicken and rice with hit sauce and bbq sauce. And orange juice! I love orange juice <3

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere

I like gnocchi, pot stickers, pizza, spinach and artichoke dip, tacos, fried chicken, some sushi, most fruits/vegetables and most anything with chocolate or caramel.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

My favorite food would porbably have to be Lo Mein. You get it at Chinese restaurants, and it tastes really good where I am, and its also the only thing not fried down here in the south xP

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada

I love any and all meat, I approve of chicken wings with medium sauce.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel

I LOVE FISH!!! Sushi, Sashimi, and smoked Salmon are my all time faves (I love the Tokyo roll and Squid Sashimi). However, if I eat anything else at home you will see the Sriracha sauce next to me. Also I love Manicotti (Man-ē-GŌT) and Lasagna.

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England

Cheese on Toast! If I'm ever hungry, I make it! It is the best :)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Bananas..... :3

Jk. I love pizza crusts and sauce from a restaurant near my house. I also love clam chowder in a bread bowl :D

AND PEANUT BUTTER TORTILLAS. OH MY GOD.

That's my snack almost every day after school xD

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The meatballs my mother makes for christmas.... They are heaven! The reason why i really like them is probably because I get them once a year... :D

Johnthorian

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
HOTWINGS!!! Hotwings are God's gift to lovers of spicy foods!

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
I love pocky, and home made bread, and lasagna is really good i suppose.....but I don't really have those often, so maybe homegrown carrots with bakes potatoes with melted butter, with delicious ham on the side..?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i love toast with a little bit of butter and grape jelly =w=

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Just wait until Ar77y sees this thread. He'll blow it up with recipes! Haha Probably, idk.
Anyway.. I love Pasta! First and foremost. Mostly with red sauces, but I do enjoy some white sauces. But I do love cheese. Pasta & cheese.. Yum! :) I love Pizza, Chicken, Bananas, Strawberries, Raspberries, PB & J Sandwiches, Turkey sandwiches with Swiss Cheese & Miracle Whip, and I also love cereal. There's so many more things that I do like to eat. But these are a few of my favorite things. ;)

I like almost anything but Bacon (Gross!), Popcorn (Eww!), Ranch dressing (Disgusting!), & Seafood (I just threw up in my mouth a little). :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)