What are you watching?

Strahan

Crafter
Nov 17, 2016
York, PA
I see there is an anime corner, but it appears pretty dead lol. I figured I'd post something heh. I love anime. I have a massive fansub collection and I'm working on collecting manga. I buy a bunch of Blu-rays, but I give them to my friend as I already have them on my file server (I only buy them to try to support the industry since I'm leeching fansubs heh).

I have a bunch of series I started but didn't finish and need to get back to. As far as currently airing I watch One Piece, Lostorage incited WIXOSS, Natsume Yuujinchou Go and Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara. I have several I need to finish that are not airing. Dog Days S3, Nisekoi 2, Fairy Tail, Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. Everyone raves about the Monogatari series.. I watched Bakemonogatari then started Nisemonogatari but never got back to it. There are so many titles in that series. Not entirely sure even what the right viewing order is, lol.

Sooo, what are you all watching?

Captain_Lazers

The Noob ^_^
Crafter
Sep 24, 2016
Wekk I'm whatching Dragonball and Dragonbal Z
which is the same and i just finished 42 dragnball books I just finished the series!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
The walking dead right now tonight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)