Not open for further replies.

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
Here I go again! xD
So, as you all already know, this is my application for the rank [Ambassador].
I first want to say, why I would suit this rank and why I deserve to be it:
I help a lot of people! This could be things from big to small problems. For example, earlier today, two adventurers, one by the name of adam something, got their horse stuck in a hole. I proceeded to stop doing what i was doing, and helped them out. 
I have also helped another player getting home with his horse, where i tped to him, let him tp home, write down the coords, and tp him back to his horse, to ride it home.
These might be small things, but they all add up to a great amount of help!
Another important thing with ambassadors is activeness! 
I think I score pretty much 9/10 points here. I come on daily, up to 3+ hours, and during this time, I socialize, help people, and build.
Another important thing is how social and friendly an ambassador is. One should always be kind and respectful, never act superior or any more worth than other players. One must also be strict when it comes to rule breaking. Friends tend to get an exception to this, but I would just simply warn them and clean up after them if i knew they were joking around. Aka: give them a second chance. (Depending on rhe crime)
Other than all of this text that my little tired thumbs managed to type, I don't really have anything else to say. All I can tell you, is to stay mature, and craft them blocks xD
Wish u all the best! <3
//eXhound :nyan

sayolo

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Well i got to say the first i love exhound as a mc player and a great person to talk to on skype i think he does qualify for amby as he helps and knows how to have fun with people on the server and lighten up the day

Guude Luck exy :D

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch! I think Exhound is the perfect person for Ambassador and he should get it most definitely! No questions asked

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I SamDaManNz100 Vouch for eXhound, because he's a Amazing player and very helpful!

spuddy53

Crafter
Dec 29, 2013
I vouch for eXhound, cause hes fun and he's great for the server! (and awesome!)                           

:D

ojoman2001

ojoman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
www.com
THIS! IS! VOUCHAAAAA!!!!! i have seen you on som uch and you are always there to help anyone!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
bugthepyro said:
bug vouch:wolf
You have to give a reason when you vouch i.e. I vouch for Exhound because he's a kind person. Sorry Ex, I don't exactly know you but give me a holler and that won't be a problem. Vouch pending.

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch! He very friendly and trustworthy.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Babs slaps a vouch to get in your line.
eXhound is a good guy that is patient and can take a few jokes (when made). I think he will make good decisions wether to kick or not.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
eXhound said:
I come on daily, up to 3+ hours, and during this time, I socialize, help people, and build.
Another important thing is how social and friendly an ambassador is. One should always be kind and respectful, never act superior or any more worth than other players. One must also be strict when it comes to rule breaking. Friends tend to get an exception to this, but I would just simply warn them and clean up after them if i knew they were joking around. Aka: give them a second chance. (Depending on the crime)
Great guy. Great player. I like him, so...

[img=666x533]http://i.imgur.com/p4GwgNo.jpg[/img]

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hmm if only you were more active ex, youd be great.... where areeee you?????? If you become active again on the server youd have my vouch too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)