1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Vote me to be an ambassador

Discussion in 'Ambassador Applications' started by paigepalmieri, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paigepalmieri

paigepalmieri Member
    Crafter

Player Name: paigepalmieri
    Current Rank: trusted
    How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I've been on craftblock from almost the start and i was apart of buildworx
    Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: you should trust me with ambassador rank because i have come on craftblock a lot more then i had before and i plan to come on much more, when there are problems going on like people yelling at each other or something i like to help out and solve the problem and make sure that they make friends :D. i like to ask a lot of blocking if they have finished there house so they can get ranked up, i also like to welcome the new craftblocker and tell them that they will be ranked up when they finish their house so then they will deferentially come back on. i have never been banned before but i have been kicked before i think i may have been spamming but most people get kicked at least once in their craftblock life. most of the time i come on is in the afternoon/night so i get to meet lots of new people and make lots of new craftblock friends. i am a very good responsible craftblocker, i obey all the rules that are on craftblock and i'm a very loyal and trustworthy craftblocker you can trust me on just about anything

Other Information: with the rank of ambassador i can extended my journey on craftblock, when people ask for help i ask them what they need help with and most of the time they need a higher ranked player to help with the rank of ambassador i can help people when they need it. if people have a problem i will help them out and make sure i will listen to what ever they need help with. i also like to get to know what people are doing whether their hunting, farming building, what every their doing and if their building something i like to go see what their building and give them feedback on the thing their building (most of the time what their building in=s amazing) i have had a few towns before but all the ones i've done haven't been so good not many people and most of them never come back till a while later, but i do have another town now which is part of mjsir911 nation (forgot what the nations called). I LOVE CRAFTBLOCK it's the best server i have ever been on, every other server is not as welcoming, helpful, kind and friendly as craftblock and i would love to help make craftblock an even better server by making sure that there are not to many bad discussion with people yelling and i would also like to help prevent people from being banned by letting them know the rights and wrongs of the server. i would really appreciate having ambassador rank and i would use the rank fairly, obey all the rules that come with the rank and use it wisely i do hope i get many vouch so i can get down to work with helping the people of all ranks on craftblock :shy:

2. kyctarniq

kyctarniq New Member
    Crafter

I am relatively new to craftblock. I live in Australia and most people are logged off when I am on. Paige has been very helpful and friendly to me helping me get started. It was her welcoming nature that has had me decide to stay on the server and play. I hope this is helpful.

kyctarniq

3. JustSam98

JustSam98 Active Member
    Crafter

You've always been a good play, I have known you for ages! We use to play a lot together, back when I was actually into playing Minecraft a lot. You have always been mature and a helpful player, and you always have a positive attitude. Therefore, I vouch for you, goodluck :)

4. _SunDust_

_SunDust_ Active Member
    Crafter

Hmm we'll I like to support Paige with her app for ambassador. She does make an effort to be welcoming to all who join during her time zone. She's probably doing what ambassadors do without the abilities and commands. She very friendly to new mers and very active my night time her evenings. I think she would be very helpful to mods on at the time. Not many on that time.

5. Foodles37

Foodles37 Just something
    Ambassador Crafter

i vouch for paige because u are always nice and fun to play with

6. dr_extremo

dr_extremo New Member
    Crafter

i know paigepalmieri in real life and she plays on Craft Block ALL THE TIME!
    also one time when i was on she stopped two people who were being mean to each other and saying mean things in the heat of the moment!
    :nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan:nyan
    and that is why i think she should become an ambassador.

7. oownai

oownai New Member
    Crafter

I vouch, paige is really nice and friendly among the other players on the server. Being an ambassador can allow her to learn new things and help more people.

8. SlyGuy31

SlyGuy31 Member
    Crafter

You are nice and I've seen you helping out blocklings and other players. You seem Ambassador material. Also you are active. I vouch.

9. Violetlily

Violetlily Viohazard
    Crafter

I was think quite a bit and you didn't Handel the fight a few days ago very well. You started cursing a lot so basically you lost your cool so I don't think your ready for ambassador, quite yet.

10. MexicanChunky

MexicanChunky New Member
    Crafter

I vouch for Paige. When I was new to Craftblock she was also on and showed me around, helped me out with biome warps etc... I was having some trouble after that and she answered all my questions for at least an hour. 

Every since then she's been awesome at welcoming me every time I come on. 

She'd make a great ambassador! 

Sincerely, 
    MexicanChunky

11. Endaira

Endaira Daezignar
    Crafter

I have seen paige on the server and she is very nice and kind, she helps people out and is very friendly. I vouch :)

12. CreativeNJ

CreativeNJ "NJ"
    Crafter

Paige is a nice and kind person. Paige helps lots and I want to help that jump to Ambassador. Good Luck!

13. RForce4

RForce4 New Member
    Crafter

I vouch for Paige ^^ you helped me when I was a blockling, and you're really kind too

14. Lapi5Lazuli

Lapi5Lazuli No, you cannot mine me.
    Crafter

Paige is nice friendly and a great builder, I
    [​IMG]

15. Saboteii

Saboteii Member
    Crafter

I Vouch shes nice active friendly and just a realy good friend

16. Exp3rtGamer

Exp3rtGamer Member
    Crafter

she has a pretty nice app and is a kind and cool person. shes been on a long time and i think is ready for this rank. i vouch!

17. _SunDust_

_SunDust_ Active Member
    Crafter

You will need to be more attentive to people who are trying to help you. And maybe try, "ok ty" more then the "ik". It sad to see but it happens every now and then the player who is given advice and responds ik. , ik. Then finds out they knew somethings but not what was needed.

18. Gen_Itchigo

Gen_Itchigo New Member
    Crafter

vouch but id like to get to know you a little more

19. Tazboi

Tazboi Guest

Paige was one of the first people I met in the community and has been extremely friendly ever since (even though the timezones make it so I don't see her online as much), so I vouch :)

20. Ileel

Ileel Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
    CB Admin Supporter

Paige is an amazing person! She is always willing to help out when needed, she is very active, and she's a kind and joyful person to be around! You have my vouch!

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.