Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: violetlily123 [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 10 weeks and a few days[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: because im very trustworthy and play [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]craftblock a bit too much. ive never been banned or kicked i help alot and have made loads of new friends. craftblock has been my favourite server since i got minecraft. i try to help out as much as i can building, finding food helping noobs. i usually never see spam or greif but i dont like it when i do and i cant help. ive seen how hard it  must be to be ambassador and would like to give it a shot. [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: i play craftblock very often and tend to see people with different time zones to me. i am very active on craftblock and would really like to try get   [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]ambassador. Also my time zone is European time. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]:)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Please leave a comment on how i can be better too. [/font]

Exp3rtGamer

Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
United States
this player is a awesome, kind, trustworthy, and helpful person. she would be a great ambassador! gl :)

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
I vouch. I don't know if violet is completely familiar with all the commands an ambassador needs to know to help other players (especially towny >:I) yet, though she is a very respectful and nice player that would definitely deserve to atleast be "trial ambassador" (ifthatrankwouldexist).

I say we can trust her with this rank =D

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Violet, your a great person. I think you should wait a little longer and HELP HELP HELP!!! All the new players always need assistance to be in towns. For example, R3al1ty always is worthy to help the blocklings. He asks how their doing, makes sure there house are built, and then reports to us (ambassadors), or a mod. Begin to start doing this. And become involved. My vouch is pending but give it some time. You'll get it soon.

paigepalmieri

Crafter
Jan 28, 2014
Australia
www.ourproject18.com.au
i vouch i think shes a great person, i haven't know her for a long time but in the time i have known her she has been very nice, helpful and also trustworthy very trustworthy, she will help u with any problem u have whether it's minecraft, craftblock related or not shes there on the job for u, she has helped me out before lots of times and has never failed me once so i hope u do get this rank because u deserve it so keep up all the hard work ur doing and CRAFTBLOCK ON :shy:

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I agree with Tory, I haven't seen violet helping out as much as I would like.

awesomegalactic

Crafter
May 23, 2014
in a book filled cupboard
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] violetlily123 in real life is a pain, but on minecraft she is so much nicer she helps with people who are reallly stuck and is always trying to keep peace with everyone she is also great with all that towny stuff. i would freak out if she dosnt get ambassador cus she is just the ambassoder we need but we dont have!!!!:D:D:D[/font]

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I vouch! Violet is an awesome player to be around, and would make a great ambassador! She is soo nice, and is always willing to help!  She definitely deserves it!:heart:

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Honestly, I don't think Violetlily is yet ready to be an ambassador. It takes in a lot of responsibility, not saying that you aren't responsible, but when you are on, I never see you helping anyone, nor chatting that much. Show me that you can handle difficult situations, and maybe I may change my mind. As of right now, my vouch is pending.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch, i think that violet is an active friendly, helpful player and has earned the lovely rank of ambassador.good luck violet!^^

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, Violet is a kind player and helps those who require it, one thing though, as @Ileel said, try and be more talkative in the chat. Try to strike up a conversation if the chat is dead :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ileel said:
Honestly, I don't think Violetlily is yet ready to be an ambassador. It takes in a lot of responsibility, not saying that you aren't responsible, but when you are on, I never see you helping anyone, nor chatting that much. Show me that you can handle difficult situations, and maybe I may change my mind. As of right now, my vouch is pending.
Ileel you brought up a very good point

Show me that you can handle difficult situations, just made me think while reading over these ambassador apps. Thank you.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
I think she needs to wait a little longer than apply for Ambassador, so she can get to know alot more of the people on CraftBlock also become a little bit familiar with most of all the players on CraftBlock, and help more people out.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
I remember when trusted was the first rank you could apply for and that week I got it about 10 others did too! And now it's all about ambass. I vouch violet is super kind in game from what I've seen!

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
FragrentApple said:
I remember when trusted was the first rank you could apply for and that week I got it about 10 others did too! And now it's all about ambass. I vouch violet is super kind in game from what I've seen!
But she has only been on the server for 10 weeks=2 months. Have you seen her in game? Have you witnessed what she is saying? If not then you need see how she reacts/plays in game.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
I had no Idea how long she has been on, I just got unbanned 2 days ago... So I'm taking away my vouch and replacing it with a pending vouch... show improvement and maybe, I will vouch.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Moon, like @xInzaxx has said before, it doesn't matter how long the application is as long as she states her points on why should be ambassador. @_moondust_

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
vouch, she seems trustworthy and always asking if people needs help. isn't she a school teacher? that might make her be more responsible and be able to handle situations here. she also hold a build competition once which got me to start building my bridge and castle so that was good. she can do with some more playing though as she haven't played in a week plus it seems. good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)