Not open for further replies.

Victor_st

Ambassador
Crafter
Sep 13, 2017
Florida
Player Name: Victor_st

Current Rank: Elite

How long have you been on CraftBlock: Since around September of last year I believe

Why should we trust you with Ambassador: Whenever I am on the server, I always try and be as polite as possible to staff and other players and have never gotten in trouble in any way with staff. I always try and help others from either simple commands to how to do slimefun stuff. Whenever there is a new player on the server, I always welcome them and if they have any questions, I try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Other Information: Although I'm not as active as some other players in game, I'm pretty active through discord and try and help people through there if they have a question. I believe I am very mature with new players and try and point them to the correct direction if they need help. I believe that there are times in the server where it would be very helpful to have an extra Ambassador to help out mods/admins that may be busy with something else.

Thanks for reading this!

Viata

Staff member
Crafter
Jun 3, 2018
I think Victor would be a great Ambassador! He's always helping people with sf, or beating me at PVP. And he's always got a positive attitude!
I vouch! :D <3

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Staff member
CB Mod
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
Hello Victorrr,

I believe that Victor would be a good ambassador, for I see him around often always trying his best to help out. When I, or any other mod are dealing with something, he helps them out with a question they have. In fact the most recent example I can give is with a player who needed help while I was trying to sort an incident out and couldn't come to their need. Victor swoops in and saves the day. They didn't understand the plugin, slimefun, and wanted help in how things worked. I definitely vouch for Victor. We do need more ambassadors too, so this would be great.

Best of luck, and many wishes,
~WaterFlower_01

Status
Not open for further replies.