Vella's appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:VellaMage[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:Main:mc.craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:Advertising[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:_SunDust_[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:I never said an ip and I posted an appeal and the owners said to post an appeal after they update[/font]

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I vouch; Vella was a great friend to be around, and made CraftBlock a lot more fun. "Fug's Server" really went up in flames; I tried it, but it was just a ticking time bomb with all the asses on there. I think Vella going up for advertising would be too lowly a punishment for such a lost cause of a server, and for such a vital part of the community. It would be great to have him back.

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
chip you have NO idea how awesome it feels to have you on my side

OGPoke

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
youtu.be
Vella My man You have Changed But in a Good Way. i vouch i believe you have changed.

~Poke, Your Bro

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I am honestly stoked I can not wait to see if Iget to see my family in one place again

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
Vella, since the day I joined, you've been nothing but great, and nice too me! That's why your my brother :) and I will support you no matter what. I vouch, for my bro! If we both get unbanned, we'll play like the good ol' days before any of this sh*t happened! Good luck, man.

Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
i vouch for you to get unbanned, before you were banned you were really cool and i want you to play on craftblock again and i beleive you learned your lesson

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
thanks crazy I will try my hardest to never EVER do something as foolish and damaging as this

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I vouch, because your maure, and you kinda only advertise or whatever because we all had bad thoughts about Craftblock.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i'll sure as hell vouch, you were always cool to talk to, hope to see you back soon!

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch! I recently started playing craftblock a lot and I have been awaiting to see Vella! I miss him!

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
also I want to say I have been very troubled in life and it is things I can not talk to anyone I have meet so I want to talk to my online family

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Anything?

Jk, if there is something you can always PM someone. You made misstakes, and you're zorry for them.
You were/are a fun guy to play with and hope to see you back soon.
Vouch and a bearhug.

*sorry

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
All these vouches are the reasons I want back on xD seems like I was missed

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
SamDaManNz100 said:
I vouch, because your maure, and you kinda only advertise or whatever because we all had bad thoughts about Craftblock.
When you say "we all" I hope you mean "me and some random 12 year olds", cause I have literally never had "bad thoughts" about this or any other server. I actually find it disturbing that you throw that out as something perfectly normal.

Vella, I don't think you would cause much trouble if you was allowed back on. I suggest an unbannishment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)