Not open for further replies.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
User(s) Banned: to20to
Victim(s): MonochromePony, various others since he's been here
Temporary or Permanent: Permanent
Infraction: Various - harassment, disrespect, general asshattery/smartassery, antagonizing others passive-aggressively
Witnesses: Many
Previous Actions:
Screenshots: See other notes

Other Notes:
Most recent reports:
   http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-719.html
   http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-721.html

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Thank you Ar7ific1al, this was much needed.

to20to has shown no respect towards anyone on Craftblock, I don't know why, but he supports they players that have caused problems. And he claims he is 19 years old, pfft, yeah right.

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Ugh, I do think i will take kawohii's advise in finding another server, sorry to all the people that I messed with, I understand now that some people don't have the same sense of humor I do. I also understand that I was very cruel to some people as well, where I am from people such as some of you are considered "weird" and are made fun of. In the long run I was also a smart ass, as I broke no rules but teased everyone by walking on their lines. I did deserve to get banned so I wont be appealing and i guess i should've expected this atmosphere on an anti-grief server, and should have just turned chat off. 

Honestly and truly sorry to the owners for having to deal with this whole problem, and to the people that were so uptight all the time...."chill out, kick back, crack a beer, and have a laugh. What is life if your not living? Heck, idk maybe even pop a molly if you're crazy enough!

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
to20to said:
i guess i should've expected this atmosphere on an anti-grief server
Are you saying you should've expected people to not like being insulted and passive aggressively prodded all the time? What the hell, man? We're people, not your personal slaves. It has absolutely nothing to do with this server being "an anti-grief server." You show zero common courtesy or respect. You're a troll who exercises zero respect for those around you. Your attitude is absolutely terrible. Honestly, if this is your attitude towards our server, good riddance. Just say the word (or continue this attitude) and I'll happily ban your forum account and your IP address from all of our Minecraft servers, forum and TeamSpeak server.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Ar7ific1al said:
Are you saying you should've expected people to not like being insulted and passive aggressively prodded all the time? .... You show zero common courtesy or respect. You're a troll who exercises zero respect for those around you. Your attitude is absolutely terrible. Honestly, if this is your attitude towards our server, good riddance.
Nailed it! ^

But I would also add...

to20to said:
What is life if your not living? 
I agree. You have one life to live, the best that you can. You also live on this planet with close to 7 billion other people. We all have to get along and respect each others rights, laws, & rules of our different societies. There is one main rule of thumb. "Try not to be a cunt." Do that, and you'll be a better person. ;) 

But seriously. I agree that we should all live our lives to the fullest. Having Fun, while Being Excellent. Be better tomorrow than you were yesterday. Don't be a Butt-Knuckle. Nobody wants you to leave, necessarily. Some people may feel too "Offended" to speak to you again, but you just need to use some common courtesy & respect, like Ar7 said. 

Stick around. Enjoy yourself. Don't be Loose-Butthole to people. Basically, get along. Have Fun... Be Excellent. 
Like it says right here. V  ;)

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I am glad that this player wont be in the community anymore. He has made to many fights and poked people with ignorant ways of making them angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)