Various: pixelatedwolf7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]User(s) Banned: pixelatedwolf7[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Victim(s): Herself, the server[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Temporary or Permanent: Temporary (1 hour) :I[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Infraction: Being overly melodraomatic, overreacting, mute circumvention, jail circumvention[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Previous Actions: N/A[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots:[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Notes: It's problem after problem with you, pix, and it's always you overreacting, being super dramatic over nothing, and generally just being a nonsensical brat. Yes, we're a kid-friendly server. But seriously, kid, cut the dramatic nonsense. Own up to your actions, and accept responsibility for your actions. You broke some rules, and for that, you were reported. GET OVER IT. Quit acting like it's the end of the world over silly little things![/font]

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Sorry, but I'm really sensitive! I didn't care when you banned me, I was just confused. You say I'm a brat because you always catch me when I' going through girl problems. You should see how I am irl, though!

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Enough with the lies pixel.  You have WAY MORE friends than I do.  ALSO- you are a great friend and I look up to you and think to myself- 

What a nice player!
she should be a moderator!

You should not worry about people laughing "at you" because honesty, people think your really cool!  YOU dont know how lucky you are to have hannah615 as a friend.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
michael, stop with these posts. They are extremely unnecessary. I've suspended your posting privileges until your tempban is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)