[Vanilla] Mob spawner

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
So I had afk'd at my mob spawner for a good 30 minutes or more. GMAN0519 comes and kills all the zombies. I am pretty pissed out off becuase he came to our area (Mat and I's) and built a house w/o our permission. Next, he now has taken all the zombies I was collecting. Can we please make a rule that other players cannot take your mobs that were spawned. It is really annoying when you wait and then someone takes them all.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
To be fair, it won't be long until your mob farms will be useless anyway. You should've taken the proper measures to prevent access by outsiders, if you wanted it to be private. :p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Matx490 said:
And what would proper mesures have been?
PStones, Towny, locked doors, the like. Signs declaring it a private establishment, in the event of using /thru or the compass to pass through the walls (which honestly nobody needs anyway, and which I would enjoy to remove). Quite obvious, really.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Matx490 said:
PStones, Towny, locked doors, the like. Signs declaring it a private establishment, in the event of using /thru or the compass to pass through the walls (which honestly nobody needs anyway, and which I would enjoy to remove). Quite obvious, really.
I think this is on Vanilla.

If it is I think you put a sign or something. Tell him not to do it again.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
mths said:
Ar7ific1al said:
Matx490 said:

If this is on ChocoBlock, it should have been posted in the correct location. ChocoBlock has its own forum section.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
mths said:

If this is on ChocoBlock, it should have been posted in the correct location. ChocoBlock has its own forum section.
I know but he probably posted here because Choco don't have a complaint section. I will move it to Choco chat :)

Omega tell me if it's meant to be Main and I will fix it.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ya but please post complaints from Chocoblock here. We will use the chat as our complaint :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)