Valk MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Some may have noticed my inactivity. Lately, I barely have time to sleep. But with the storms lately, I have had a little more free time.
(Here's the but..)
But, I'm still playing "catch up" with the bills and debt. But, no worries. I'm enjoying every day. :D Stress is minimal. I don't allow myself to waste time on worrying. So none of you should worry either. But I sacrificed my internet for my roommate to live with less stress while she goes back to school for doing what she's always wanted to do. Culinary Arts. :D

She's dealt with a lot of crap and has earned an excellent education doing something that she loves to do. Baking and cooking. I'd do almost anything for her. So the internet, my lifeline to the rest of the world and my favorite game and server, for her. I'll get it back soon though. I just got a raise and I've been working my butt off. Possibly next week sometime.
In the meantime, I can still check the forums on my phone. Slowly. I normally work 12 hours a day, 4 hours driving to and from, and have only 8 to sleep and do what I need to do. Our want to do. I've been multitasking like crazy! :p Also only sleeping about 3-4 hours a night. :/

I'll be back before you know it though. Don't worry too much, Narb. I miss you too. I miss everybody else too. I've been reading the news, bans, and Staff sections though.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Yay, you're not dead! But I'll still worry though until you come back again. Stay safe! <3

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
VALK! WHY ARE YOU DRIVING 4 HOURS TO AND FROM WORK!!! THAT IS CRAZY.

ElementWrath

Crafter
May 13, 2014
You should move closer to your job.

Also have my babies Valk.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I knew you weren't dead because... you're always dead my vampiric friend ;).
All vampire jokes aside, I've been inactive too so I can't say anything on behalf of the server but what I can say is, if I WAS here, I would be missing you :p. Come back soon/whenever you can!

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Thanks Narb. :D

@Priceys Math is a pain sometimes. Lol 2 hours there, 2 back.
That's quite the treck. I could only guess that's nearly 100$ in gas a week?

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@ElementWrath - That's just how far I have to go to meet the boss, so we can drive around from job to job in his box truck. Haha

@thags2000 - The proper term is "undead". ;) Thanks dude. But I can still check the forums on my phone. Which is where I spend most of my time anyway. Haha I miss you to buddy.

@crackers1097 - Not nearly. $30 a week in gas. Maybe $40 at the most. But it's worth it for now. Until I get the job at my friends Moms' bakery decorating cakes for $20 an hour. :D Can't wait for that! She just has to open it first. Lol

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Dude! I've missed ya! Hope you come back soon so you can show me how to build some structures. ;)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I've missed our chats when we're the only 2 on the chat box. Haha But I've seen your builds. You already know how to build. :p I'll be back soon. No worries.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Well, come on when you can, and since you are the one it needs to be said to, Have Fun and Be Excellent! :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
To get to my work, it takes 2 minutes. But, it's still not worth it, the pay is so crap. But at least its a income of money..

I wouldn't want to drive 2 hours to work everyday, I wouldn't have time to have fun..

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yeah. Technically, it's not exactly 2 whole hours. It's maybe an hour, and the other hour my buddy and I use that time to get supplies for work and/or take a nap. Haha

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
I wish you goodluck in your times away! I'll miss you Valk even though I don't get on much. I understand your situation, I'm out chasing dreams aswell keeping me from getting on the internet.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Marshal_Blades said:
I wish you goodluck in your times away! I'll miss you Valk even though I don't get on much. I understand your situation, I'm out chasing dreams aswell keeping me from getting on the internet.
Thanks dude. I miss you too man. It's been a while since you and I talked. Even when I wasn't MIA. Haha I wish you well with chasing your dreams. Whatever you do, Have Fun & Be Excellent! :D

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
Lol yea I miss our conversations just as much. But I'm doing pretty well at the moment, just been pretty dang busy with all of it. To much to be getting online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List