- Dec 15, 2013
Teamspeak is a chat & voice client, similar to Skype but without video. With Teamspeak, you can talk to other players and play on CraftBlock at the same time. So much better then typing in the chat!
How to Install
It's pretty easy to install.
Step 1. Click the bottom link below to go to the Teamspeak website and click download. Teamspeak supports Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, and Android. Desktop versions are free.
OPENING THE PROGRAM
Step 2. Click on the program Icon and open the program.
Step 3. Click on Connections (top lefthand corner)
Step 4. Click Connect
Step 5. Add in the Server Address type ts.craftblock.me
or IP: 184.108.40.206:15400
For Nickname add your MineCraft user name.
Leave the password box empty.
Step 6. Click Connect
You will be taken automatically to Builders Hut. You'll see a bunch of rooms, and a chat box. The room your in chat might be hidden. There should be a tab to select the chat for the room you're in.
SETTING UP YOUR MIC
Using a mic isn't required. I don't use one at all, but if you do use a mic and you want to talk on Teamspeak, make sure you set up push-to-talk.
Step 7. Click Settings (top right corner)
Click Push To Talk
CTRL is the default Hotkey to talk.
Now you can talk to others, join other rooms, upload an avatar for yourself and more. Here are some FAQS to help you out and some tips.
- Don't be shy! We're all friendly. If the room you joined is empty and there is people in other rooms, join them and say Hi!
- Teamspeak can be empty at times. If it is, don't just leave. Try to stay on for a while and wait for others to connect. Or ask players in-game to come on.
- Personal Rooms are made for a few people. Staff, as for members who brings friends on the Teamspeak to chat..(More then one person!). If this is you, let us know and we'll make a room for you and your friends.
- Make sure to read the guidelines on the top of Teamspeak.
- If anyone is bothering you, or saying anything inappropriate, or making you uncomfortable, LET US KNOW. Send us a TS message, poke us, or send us a message on the forums, or make a complaint. We try really hard to make the servers, including Teamspeak a friendly environment.
- If you become an active Teamspeak member, we'll give you a nice award to show off on the forums.
Help us make the Teamspeak active by asking other players in-game to connect! Send them to this link "http://craftblock.me/ts" so they can learn how to get on!
If you're having trouble resolving the hostname (You can't seem to connect) try 220.127.116.11:15400
Any questions, please ask!
Last edited by a moderator: