Not open for further replies.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:username1145
Victim(s):GMalbin and
Temporary or Permanent:permanent
Incident:griefed approx 148 blocks. tmy ket boards f2 for some reason is no longer working but i had a rollback on user with approximately 126 blocks changed in a radius of 5.
Witnesses:/co i
Previous Actions:
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/I4BXY
Other Notes:
the first shot has the coords  on the area i had rolled back for 126 blocks.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
username1145 said:
That wasn't me, the only reason I was in there is cause I was checking it out and I was telling you that is was like that before. And the reason I said lol when I saw this I was like "Icanhasgreif?" because that is a youtuber that greifs servers and I was saying it looked like something he would do. So please dis banned me because it wasn't me.
We have an anti-grief plugin that saves data of any block removal by player. Saying you didn't grief is lying, the rollback was based on your player block breaking.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
crackers1097 said:
username1145 said:
That wasn't me, the only reason I was in there is cause I was checking it out and I was telling you that is was like that before. And the reason I said lol when I saw this I was like "Icanhasgreif?" because that is a youtuber that greifs servers and I was saying it looked like something he would do. So please dis banned me because it wasn't me.
We have an anti-grief plugin that saves data of any block removal by player. Saying you didn't grief is lying, the rollback was based on your player block breaking.
I built a house near by would that count as changing within that radius

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
crackers1097 said:
username1145 said:
crackers1097 said:
Looking at the screenshots, you've removed blocks you didn't place.
I also was cutting a tree nearby 
I doubt there are any trees made of Cobblestone.
I also went mining just saying there is a hole near the house i was mining in. XD

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
username1145 said:
I also went mining just saying there is a hole near the house i was mining in. XD
If you look at the screenshots, a cobblestone wall that's part of someone's house is by no means a mine.

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
crackers1097 said:
username1145 said:
If you look at the screenshots, a cobblestone wall that's part of someone's house is by no means a mine.
The mine was outside of the house wich is in the radius I didn't greif jesus just let me back on the server even if it was me, which it wasn't, can I have another chance

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
username1145 said:
crackers1097 said:
username1145 said:
The mine was outside of the house wich is in the radius I didn't greif jesus just let me back on the server even if it was me, which it wasn't, can I have another chance
Sure! You have to make a ban appeal, though.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes it is possible the rollback may have taken in some blocks from mining under the house and your tree but I doubt it would have reduced much off the number of blocks griefed. One shot was a before username grief and one shot an after. More then cobble was griefed, quartz was as well. Note the radius was kept low at 5. 5 above me 5 below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)