UPDATED BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalenbob

Crafter
Jan 20, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:kalenbob[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: :craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: greif[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:Lking846[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:because  ive never been banned before for griefing on a server i liked. ive mostly got on raid and other grief approved servers i think this was a new expirience because it kind of stinks not bieng there to help the community. if i get out of ban ive decided if you want i will make ststues of some important staff on the server.[/font]

EDIT by _SunDust_:
You found the appeal area, how come you couldlnt go one step further to find your report?
You should have done this kalen done a search for your reports.. Did you fail to add your reports in cause it makes YOU look bad?
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-665.html?highlight=kalenbob - Griefing over 70 blocks
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-802.html?highlight=kalenbob - Griefing. screen shot shows kalen removing a bed and reported with a permanent ban.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-800.html?highlight=kalenbob Complaint shows the bed in the report above, nether wart and wood planks
The last two reports does not give an approx nunber of items griefed?

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
RE: ban apeal

So if you have friends on the server, why would you Grief?

I think you should wait a bit longer, or give us a better reason.

eatthebullet

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I vouch as i agree with some people who posted on this I VOUCH you deserver a second chance

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
MinnieManiac said:
Earned, not deserved @monochromepony
Do you honestly believe that everyone has earned a second chance? Or is it something they should have a right to? Is a second chance something that should  be given to every human for the sake of them being humans (which can make mistakes)? Cause if that's the case I believe Mono is right. 

If everyone else has gotten a second chance - this dude deserves one too.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
IshrkI said:
MinnieManiac said:
Earned, not deserved @monochromepony
Do you honestly believe that everyone has earned a second chance? Or is it something they should have a right to? Is a second chance something that should  be given to every human for the sake of them being humans (which can make mistakes)? Cause if that's the case I believe Mono is right. 

If everyone else has gotten a second chance - this dude deserves one too.
Touché, Sir. Touché.;)

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
Here I was looking for teddyg7777's appeal past to decide wether or not I want to vouch for him when I found this:

Another highly vouched person for a 2nd chance once again long forgotten so like last time if this person has not learned since February to not break the rule they never will so based on this again,

I vouch for this player's return!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
runescapefan64 said:
Here I was looking for teddyg7777's appeal past to decide wether or not I want to vouch for him when I found this:

Another highly vouched person for a 2nd chance once again long forgotten so like last time if this person has not learned since February to not break the rule they never will so based on this again,

I vouch for this player's return!
Id vouch, but there is a reson this has been forgotten.The player simply stopped caring. This player could have, at any point bumped this thread, and become unbanned. This player has simply lost interest in our wonderful server, and there really would be no point in letting home back. Now if he comes back to the forums, and says again that he really does still wish to be unbanned, then maybe he really does still want to come back. But, that hasn't happened, so we can only assume that this player, who at one point wanted to come back, now has simply forgotten about CraftBlock. There really is no good reason to unban him.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
well according to his report I would have given him temp ban for his 70 blocks, I had 7 days, probably couldve been 3, oh well. I dont think there was sufficient evidence for a permanent ban but I think liking was a new moderator then, how did this go amiss I wonder. I thinkthis player should be unbanned as well. Just make sure you understand- you do not break or remove anyones builds be it a bed or skytower, if you dont have permission from its owner..... leave it alone. In other words dont grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)