Unprotected Greif Magnets.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Why we really need to ensure our builders, when they have made a home, learn how to protect their builds.

Unless moderators dont mind having to come back to fix a griefed area again.... and again.... and again.....    It would be good to see mods helping our players to get their homes - builds protected.

And especially ensure when they get alerts in the chat from players placing precious blocks. To tell them to protect it with a pstone- or face having it changed to a less rare block like wool.

Many Regular players and Monetry supporters fail to protect their builds or precious blocks --- with some kind of protection. It can

* Create an unecessary problem for themselves by attracting griefers to steal their beacons or diamond or precious blocks.

* This in turn can cause the owner of the griefed blocks to rage in the chat and cause unecesssary drama.

* It also can cause the griefed player to call on the moderator to fix their faillings. Well it always does, except we see the blame on the griefer when it could of been prevented by the owner.

*It also means that the player who griefed, if not caught in the act, got away has a chance to distribute their takings to other players, or hide them.

* It also means we end up with a server full of ugly destroyed buildings around the biome spawns. Which in turn makes out nice server look ugly.

Im not sure where the infor is but if you come across a player who hasnt taken the time to protect his/her build - and has chosen to use precious blocks (greif magnet)  Get on their case about getting their builds protected.

I think, if they cared anything about their builds......
 they would take the necessary steps to get it protected

and those who dont ... Just cant be bothered, Too lazy to read the wiki as ar7 says...or
Doesnt consider the extra unecessary work theyve impeded on moderators.

Ive come across many players who do this...
If they cant be bothered to protect it.  Ill tell them to protect it -if they arent online you could mail them..

But should it not get protected by the next time of the next grief, I would change it to wool.

They hopefully wont make the same mistake again. And be more careful.

Such is the case mono with ghfjk99.  Its already been griefed before.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
The thing is it was blown up, with evidence of the great and powerful zax none the less, and I told him to place a psstone of course, but that's not the point. Gh started frantically messaging me that someone had griefed him, so of course I tpd and it said that you did it, it being replaced the blocks with wool, and upon further inspection the blocks had probably been blown up by zax in the past, seeing as it was destroyed by #tnt and it also said that zax had replaced one or two blocks with TNT. I feel like ( especcialy if its a survival players build) you should send them a /mail or talk to them in game about getting a PS stone, not just replace it with wool, no questions asked, for others to get frantically messaged about :/

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I was not aware of it being blown up. Banski had greifed it before the upgrade.. I check to see if there was a report.

What you dont understand concerning this build built by gh was there was " no data" to be able to send to the owner if the block.

Idk how you got info off the area.. But ownership was wiped with the upgrade.

What you said..is just a repeat of what I have towards to end of the first post.

Update: no report, so I guess i hadnt of reported it. Shame on me.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wha?!?! I would never blow up someones house/property. Where was this?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
It also said you rolled it back >.> lol
well the placement of tnt at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)