Status
Not open for further replies.

UNL33SH3D101

Crafter
Jan 15, 2014
Player Name: UNL33SH3D101
Current Rank: citizen
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: about 1.25 years
Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: i have been helpful with people, i have never broken the rules, i love this server, and i know my way around pretty well (i can help people with many problems)

Other Information: Its always my thing to try to be the nice guy, no matter where i am, school, minecraft, steam, and many other things i participate in. Plus, i find a pleasure in helping people, it just makes me feel good, knowing that i helped someone today, and when i am ambassador, people will more likely ask for help from me because they know they can trust me. I look forward to your responses.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Agreed. I've never seen you on and I think if you became more active, you could have a chance at Ambassador. But, not right now. I suggest applying in a few months, give people time to get to know you and gain your trust.

D

DemonicKitty123

Zombie_Pigman said:
It would be best to be trusted for a while. No vouch
you dont have to be trusted to apply for ambassador but you get a better chance when you are trusted.
I would like to see you come one more.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
*On more* I agree with all reasons above because I haven't seen you on much at all, get yourself better known, then come back. Vouch pending.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Sexykitty123 said:
Zombie_Pigman said:
It would be best to be trusted for a while. No vouch
you dont have to be trusted to apply for ambassador but you get a better chance when you are trusted.
I would like to see you come one more.
I said "it would be best" no "you have to" 
Silly walrus

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I honestly can't remember ever seeing you before. As someone kinda said before, being active in the community is pretty essential for an aspiring Ambassador. The forums are a very good place for that. Here you can participate in discussions in a wide range of subjects. You can also post reports in the "complaints and griefs" section both concerning yourself and those who you claim to help regularly.

But I like to trust people on instinct so I'm gonna go ahead and vouch anyways. :)
Good luck dude.

UNL33SH3D101

Crafter
Jan 15, 2014
Actually i have been on very frequently from about the time of christmas, plus i was on for about 8 months and very frequent on the server before the map reset

i have friends to prove it

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
UNL33SH3D101 said:
Actually i have been on very frequently from about the time of christmas, plus i was on for about 8 months and very frequent on the server before the map reset

i have friends to prove it
I go on plenty and I've never seen you on. Frankly, I don't particularly know you. Everyone who has viewed this thread has said you aren't active. Amabassador is the rank below Moderator. It's a rank where you must be active. It's also that you're helpful and kind. If we don't see you on, we can't determine that.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Go to Trusted first pwease :)

I never see you on, nor do I see you helping people.

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
No Vouch. Need to be Trusted first before applying ambassador.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Prove all of the doubters wrong, UNL33SH3D! Make these next few weeks Your Month to Help People the best that you can! Have Fun and Enjoy your gaming! Also... Go for Trusted, too! :D

Check the sig, too.. ;P ............................v

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I haven't seen you since yesterday, and you keep trying to butter people up with why you should be ambassador. I'm glad you're enthusiastic, but it's pretty pushy. Again, I have never seen you in my entire life (since yesterday). No vouch.

UNL33SH3D101

Crafter
Jan 15, 2014
I will list people that will say that i am very active (name might not be exactly spelled right):

Starfire953
sarbear
The_Baker_Boy
NateGrey1
dudeman87
Iimgreat
bluesky*
catluver*

just to name a few

*=not very active

Starfire953

Crafter
Jan 17, 2014
I'd definitely wait awhile before going for something like ambassador...be happy with what you have now and good luck with ambassador once everyone gets to know you better!

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I know but I think having trusted to get a better chance to have/get Ambassador.

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
Starfire953 said:
I'd definitely wait awhile before going for something like ambassador...be happy with what you have now and good luck with ambassador once everyone gets to know you better!
I agree. Although I may be your friend, I don't think you are active enough for this role. Not to be rude, but I think putting people on and saying that they think you are active isn't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)