unban thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oranlahav

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:eek:ranlahav[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from
[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:Adversiting[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:i dont know[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned? because i learned my lesson and i want to come back and meet new people and all that :p sp please give me a chance i will never adversite again.[/font]

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Ok he/she sounds pretty innocent to me :/ 5 months is long enough. I think he/she should be let back on, but what do I know? I'm only 10 XD

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I could of sworn I already posted here but oh well. I think 5 months is plenty of time for advertising. I vouch!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
dude, this is your fourth thread, calm down, let your "final unban thread" sit around for a little bit, let more pople vouch, and maybe the staff will unban you :I
anyways, i vouch, 5 months is a while, long enough i think. good luck dude.

D

DemonicKitty123

Ok how many ban appeal threads did you make, like 5. Well I think u should wait awhile and stop repeating the threads. Because right now you are technically begging for a unban. Also you didn't just advertise, you kept begging for someone to get unbanned and you have been disrespectful in the past. So I suggest you stop making ban appeal threads over and over because I will just close them. So wait awhile and make another appeal.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Sexykitty123 - Or why not stick to this Ban Appeal..

@Oranlahav - Dude, I know you well, and I know you realise what you did was against rules. You deserve another chance, and I think you should be unbanned, so Vouch.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Unbanned. Please don't advertise again. Use /rules ingame to see a list of the server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)