Unban cranky_moe 2k14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky_Moe unbanned

Crafter
Jul 31, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:Cranky_Moe[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: it was two years ago so idk[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:main and civ[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: being a racist motherfucker and a dickhead[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: kayla[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I was just messing around yesterday with you guys and i'm truly sorry for whatever i said to offend you guys yesterday. i now have been banned from 2 craftblock server. two years ago i played on the main that was my favorite server and i got banned for breaking someones block... i was so devastated that i didn't play minecraft for two years. but recently my cousin introduced me to the civ server. tbh i don't like civ but i went to the website to get the ip for the main. after i had got it i was still banned.. after two years i was still banned. i was mad so i got back on the civ server and made some [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]racist remarks toward the people on the server. eventually i got banned for those remarks. and today i regret saying those awful things to those people that did nothing to me. i want to go back to the good ol times two years ago when i wasn't banned on the main.[/font]

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
I vouch for Cranky_Moe. I met you twice on civ block and you seemed really nice and helped me gather materials. I hope you get unbanned soon so i can see you in the future.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
Cranky_Moe we have told u over and over again, you were banned for a reason so why are you coming on again. to break it to you the owners don't want you on their servers, and frankly nor do I, to me you are just person trying to get attention, and frankly do you think any1 will vouch for you after your last attempt, so why do you keep trying?

link:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5159.html

Cranky_Moe unbanned

Crafter
Jul 31, 2014
foodllama373737 said:
Cranky_Moe we have told u over and over again, you were banned for a reason so why are you coming on again. to break it to you the owners don't want you on their servers, and frankly nor do I, to me you are just person trying to get attention, and frankly do you think any1 will vouch for you after your last attempt, so why do you keep trying?

link:
...someone just vouched for me...

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
Cranky_Moe unbanned said:
foodllama373737 said:

link:
...someone just vouched for me...
and

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
First off, your old account was banned for a week, and making this doesn't help.
Second, you were denied by owner Kawohi, so making this doesn't help.
Third, Kayla didn't ban you, you were banned by the Thezygar and kawohi (I think).
Fourth, you were being a rude, racist, and personally, I don't you're sorry for your actions, you're appealing two days after you were just denied.

No vouch from me, take some time off the server, maybe it'll help you.

Cranky_Moe unbanned

Crafter
Jul 31, 2014
ryno314 said:
First off, your old account was banned for a week, and making this doesn't help.
Third, Kayla didn't ban you, you were banned by the Thezygar and kawohi (I think).
Fourth, you were being a rude, racist, and personally, I don't you're sorry for your actions, you're appealing two days after you were just denied.

i took two years off is that enough... or not

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
ryno314 said:

Pfff confusing me for my dad, now? :p Pfff thought you were speaking of the forum ban not the in game bans

Here's the report link for ye, ryno http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5165.html

And you were banned for one week, this account is now banned for evading said ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)