Uhhh...

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
Well, based on what I could make of it, it looks like you're complaining about explosions and zombie pigmen killing you. If someone attacks a pigmen, and runs away, it will remain hostile for a while. For the explosions, it may have been because you loaded the chunk, and made one of the ghast fireballs start moving again. Just a theory of course.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
mudsplash325 said:
Well, based on what I could make of it, it looks like you're complaining about explosions and zombie pigmen killing you. If someone attacks a pigmen, and runs away, it will remain hostile for a while. For the explosions, it may have been because you loaded the chunk, and made one of the ghast fireballs start moving again. Just a theory of course.
No, whenever I login, all the zombie pigmen are attacking me. Of course when I record it it doesn't happen :I

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
Well, this may be due to a exponential effect. Basically, you got a rather large of pigmen mad at you, or they were already hostile. The hostility spread when you showed up, and that triggered other ones. Eventually, you had the 'smell' of hostility for pigmen. Couple choices. 1. Kill them all 2. Wait for a while until they become neutral again or hostile towards someone else. Or 3. Screw the nether

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
mudsplash325 said:
Well, this may be due to a exponential effect. Basically, you got a rather large of pigmen mad at you, or they were already hostile. The hostility spread when you showed up, and that triggered other ones. Eventually, you had the 'smell' of hostility for pigmen. Couple choices. 1. Kill them all 2. Wait for a while until they become neutral again or hostile towards someone else. Or 3. Screw the nether
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYvli9ps8eQ&feature=kp[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)