UHC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So some of you have heard about it. And yes it is happening. We are going to play some UHC.

What is UHC?

UHC is Ultra Hardcore. You are playing in either FFA (Free For All) or teams. Only way to get back health is with golden apples or Instant health potion and you got only 1 life. Regeneration potions are banned. You can't strip mining is also banned. You are allowed to dig if you can hear some sort of cave nearby (lava, bat, monsters or water).

How are we going to do it?

Our plan so far is to close Chocoblock's map for a few hours and make it into an UHC server. We are also going to use TS as our way to talk with each other (going to make different private channels).

FFA or Teams?

We are going to get enough people to do atleast teams of 2 maybe teams of 3, we will see.

Who can join?

I will choose people from Chocoblock first. Then if we got space for/need more players we will take some people we trust from Craftblock Main.

When is this going to happen?

As we got it planned right now, it will happen on 21.6.2014. I will update when we got a time planned. Since we got people from Europe, America and Australia it will be difficult. So if you want to join be prepared to either wake up early or go to bed late (reason why it is on a Saturday).

If you got any questions post on here and ask :) Hope to see a lot of people joining us. I will record so if you miss it you can still watch my perspectiveo n youtube :)

Also be prepared that the time can be changed. So don't excpect it to actually happen on 21st. But that's our goal.

T

Tazboi

If we are approved and in chocoblock are we able to apply for being in UHC? Or is it randomly chosen?

Also, in UHC, is it like pulling an all-nighter on chocoblock to play it? Or are we free to log in/out as we please?

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@Tazboi

1. You need to tell me if you want to join. So it's like applying for a spot in UHC.

2. This is an event which will start at a specific time and you if you leave (disconnect) you are kicked from the game. If you need to go and have a meeting with Mr Toilet you need to stand afk in game and risk the chance to die (team will probably protect you as much as possible).

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I want to join this! my time is GMT0 and you said its on a saterday so i hope you start at around 10.00am cause thats when im avaliable :p

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@tomrobans I don't think 10 am works :/ Remember that it takes a few hours which means people in America would have to stay up all night. Which I think some people don't wanna.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
mths said:
@tomrobans I don't think 10 am works :/ Remember that it takes a few hours which means people in America would have to stay up all night. Which I think some people don't wanna.
What i meant is that 10am is when i get up, so im avaliable from there up until i go to bed. So im avaliable from 10am, thats what i meant :p

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So if you want to join us please post here with the time when you can so I can start planning a more specific time for it.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i'll probably wake up about 7-9 am (mountain time) and stay up as late as 3 am so i'm open

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I can probably do it. Around 11 AM EST to 9/10 PM EST. (Maybe)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I would love to join! I'm in PST and could definitely do it on a weekend. I have practice Tues, Wed, and Friday, but not until 5 pm PST. I wake up pretty early (7am)

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I want to do this SOOOO bad. I watch like UHC youtube videos and I want to try it. I wish my app would be accepted D:

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Right now it's looking like I might be the only player on my team, if this is so, will I be temporarily added to another team, or am I just screwed?

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I would like to do this! (If this is tomorrow im free all day) and i will wake up round 8-9 central time and be able to play until 2-4 central time.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
@MonochromePony the teams on chocoblock have nothing to do with the teams in UHC.

We have also moved it to next week so I can actually get a time when everyone can play.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Next week? I'm not the most calendarly (if that where a word) inclined, so could someone tell me the day? xD

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Next week may be bad for me. I'm glad that I didn't miss it today though. Haha But I'm in one of my best friends weddings. I'm one of his Groomsmen. So, Saturday the 28th, I have a wedding rehearsal to go to. It may be around the time you chose, I think it was 5 pm. EST (My time) or 5 am. But, I'll bring my laptop just in case I get a chance to hop on for a bit. Haha Let me know what you decide, @mths . I'll do my best to join you all. :D

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Thanks @uu_valkyre_uu ! But yeah, I won't be on choco till the 6th or so, sadly I will miss this. Tell me how it goes guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)