tspree and solow

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
These guys arent mischief, theyre ok. I dont have anything against them. But their actions they choose to do at the time I needed to do something about. Having spent some time with tspree before everyone else was involved showed he still didnt understand.

He asked me to remove a sign- simple enough to do "bam and its done" I said no - ask the owner of the sign to do it. 
Because he knows I have permission to break it- he wants to use that ability to his advantage because it means he doesnt have to wait for cactus to remove it. 

I think this is irresponsilble on tsprees part. If he allowed cactus to build there he should also know chest, signs and hoppers are locked. This info is in the newbie spawn.  He knows this, et he allowed cactus to place them. This was something he should of established with cactus. Tell cactus to unlock the hoppers and signs. 

Yes the server is busy. He was not satified with that. I said to him "You are asking me to break something I dont have permission to break.  We call this griefing. I told him that, I told him that. I asked if he understood that, he said he didnt. 
Cause the server was busy I had green and shawn arguing about something and someone breaking glowstone.

Solow kept calling me - Taz said to him wait till shes finished shes busy.  I needed to send him a prv message as I was invisable observing someone mining diamonds.  He understood.

When I finished I went to tend to solow to which tspree invovled him in the same thing I had just been trying to help tspree understand. Only now he got solow on board, solow might be able to persuade sun so he wouldnt have to wait for cactus.  Well I told solow as well. Disappointed both of them they choose to call the next mod to do it. Not telling Ryno what had previously occured. Nope by the smile they put in the chat they were gonna get their way. And forget what sun said, why wait when they can get it from ryno now.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
This annoys me, it annoys how I wasn't informed by them of what previously happened. Sometimes, I wish people would listen to others, and obey those rules given to them.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
ryno314 said:
This annoys me, it annoys how I wasn't informed by them of what previously happened. Sometimes, I wish people would listen to others, and obey those rules given to them.
Yes, and not pull a "mommy said no so I'll ask daddy" routine. lmao

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Off topic: I was helping my school Principal interview for a teaching position. We asked what her classroom management style was like, and she said:

"I like to be the good cop, a friend to the students". My Principal and I just looked at each other and said "Next" in our head haha.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
ryno314 said:
Yes, and not pull a "mommy said no so I'll ask daddy" routine. lmao
Exactly, you don't keep on trying to the next person, then the next person, then the next person until you get a "It's okay." or "I'll do it." routine. A no is a no.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
xInZaxx said:
Off topic: I was helping my school Principal interview for a teaching position. We asked what her classroom management style was like, and she said:

"I like to be the good cop, a friend to the students". My Principal and I just looked at each other and said "Next" in our head haha.
Yeah...... That's my dad. He wants to be the students' friend. A bit too much, I'd say. I get so damn tired of hearing him ramble on about his students. -_____-

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Well I like to make those relationships, but I also like them to know that I can flip on them instantly if they're annoying ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)