tshack235's Introduction Thread

tshack235

Crafter
May 17, 2014
Hey Craftblockians! My name is tshack235. I recently joined CraftBlock through an online server website.

I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I have played Minecraft since early Alpha, maybe even earlier. I didn't start Multiplayer until mid-beta. Since then, I have been roaming the server lists, trying to find a server that suits my needs and wants. I have found several, but over time I completed everything I had wanted to do. Before I found CraftBlock, I was jumping from server to server, attempting to find one that I could settle down at and enjoy. Then, I found CraftBlock :craftblock. The plugins were just right for me, and the low towny prices (relative to what I was used to) were a great bonus. I joined the server as a Blockling and went through the Newb Spawn. I bought some Newbie items and was on my way. I quickly decided that this would be a server that I could play on for quite awhile, and I donated for the Champ Rank for some added perks.

Here I am today, running my own private town and public nation :D 

I hope you that reading this thread helped you get to know me a bit more. If you want to talk or play together sometime, talk to me in-game (tshack235).

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Welcome, Nice to meet you tstack. Your name looks soo familiar for some reason i see thst name in dark green text. Anyways, Thank you for supporting the server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)