annnnd i want to die
Crafter
Aug 16, 2016
Texas, USA
Suggested Players In-game Name: Tsaylor

Suggested Players Current Rank: Merchant

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
1 - 2 - 3 -
What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!): Tsaylor is agreat, GREAT, builder. All three of the builds I linked above are outstanding, eventhough one of them is only partially completed. The builds have great depth, good attention to detail, and some with shapes I haven't really seen that much. He loves to build as he has stated before, and has the knowledge of a well-seasoned builder. His color choices are really good and knows how to combine all aspects of building together nicely. I think that he would be a great addition to the designer team.

Any notes you'd like to add?: According to Tsaylor he applied to be a member of a building server run by Keralis a few years back, and made it, so he knows what he is doing.

DeltaBeetle

CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
I rarely vouch for people applying/suggested for designer. However, when it comes to Tsaylor, I 100% vouch! He's awesome at interior and exterior, and he makes things that I barely could in creative. Best of luck!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Unfortunately I do not vouch, and here is why ~ These builds have detail, but not the *designer* detail, and they lack depth. Tsaylor has the optimism to become designer, but at this time, your builds are lacking. Continue to build great things Tsaylor, and one day I promise you, you will get designer :)

Bradley

Intentional
Supporter
Crafter
Feb 10, 2016
I rarely vouch for people applying/suggested for designer. However, when it comes to Tsaylor, I 100% vouch! He's awesome at interior and exterior, and he makes things that I barely could in creative. Best of luck!

ShepShepley

annnnd i want to die
Crafter
Aug 16, 2016
Texas, USA
Here is more screenshots of Tsaylor's builds. . .

zom999_playz

Your friendly neighbourhood Mod
Crafter
May 22, 2016
www.craftblock.me
Shep why... I had a WHOLE Tsaylor for designer written out and I just had to press post... WHY?!?! D:

Anyway, Voucherooo! Tsaylor is a great builder with lots of potential. You can learn to add depth and detail with help from your fellow designers if you get the rank. That's one of the main things about being a designer, there is always room to improve. If you get designer, it doesn't mean you have the best builds. Anyway, why am I rambling? VOUCH!

Hughesplace

Master of Foods
Crafter
Jun 4, 2017
I vouch! I think your builds are great, creative, and even though you could work on some things here and there, everyone can improve. I think Tsaylor would be a great addition to the designer team. :)

sweetcornandpeas

Crafter
Oct 28, 2016
I half Vouch. I love your interior work and your builds above however I notice they're only in one style (Medieval). Have you got any other styles you can build in because I'd love to see those :D Keep up the good work :)

FFrance

oH sNaP iT'S a CAPt!!!1!!!!!!1! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Crafter
Apr 29, 2016
somewhere :o
goo.gl
Unfortunately I do not vouch, and here is why ~ These builds have detail, but not the *designer* detail, and they lack depth. Tsaylor has the optimism to become designer, but at this time, your builds are lacking. Continue to build great things Tsaylor, and one day I promise you, you will get designer :)
I'd also like to add that these builds are all the same style.

mwallis45

Look I just want to build.
Supporter
Crafter
Jul 20, 2017
England
I will love to see him get designer. His are of good skill and quality.

CloudyDaii

its ye doggo
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
making the new poulsbo town.
craftblock.co
YES YES
the day has COME!
TSAYLOR WAS SUGGESTED FOR DESIGNER

*trumpets*

omg wow wow wow wow wow
i cant belIEVE THIS

TSAYLOR HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.

BUT DO I VOUCH?

NOT JUST YES,
BUT
HELL YES.

:WOOFVOUCH:

Jamie22

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ bamboozled ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
Staff member
CB Admin
CB Mod
Crafter
Apr 10, 2017
He's got nice builds and has the potential. I would like to see more styles though.

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I'm gonna change my mind on this post. I'm gonna vouch for her, I saw her builds in-game and believe she is ready for designer.

DeltaBeetle

CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
I'm gonna change my mind on this post. I'm gonna vouch for her, I saw her builds in-game and believe she is ready for designer.
him~

Ileel

CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
After much consideration and talk, approved and locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)