/tppos?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
So I noticed when I was going to check the locked door problem of violetlity123's I don't have /tppos or the ability to do /tp MonochromePony -- -- -- I was wondering if /tppos or /tp name -- -- -- could be added to trial? Thanks :blush: 

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm sounds like a good idea.

I know it might seem frustrating you can't do certain things, I've shared this frustration. So I thought about how did I handle it?

People would ask me can I do ...... certain commands, I'd try, if it worked, good. If it didn't, I just accepted it.  

All good things come with time.  

Lol it brings me back to the statement someone placed on my name thing.
A mod in all things in the name of cheese!  Lol who put that anyway? nah doesn't matter :).
 I didn't get it at first, but it didn't worry me either lol, ya all good folk, and mean no harm. :) 

all good things things come with time.. Like cheese lol.

Just like a builder can't /back or do what trusted can do, they just need to learn to wait.

It's a progressive thing that a player might need to learn to be patient and wait.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I also agree we need /tppos, and /v. we already have /vanish, and I'm lazy and like to keep things short, I fail a lot doing /vanish :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
AmirAti said:
I also agree we need /tppos, and /v. we already have /vanish, and I'm lazy and like to keep things short, I fail a lot doing /vanish :p
yeah, as holy said, /v is a code for voxel, you would use it to select the block you want to use, so for example /v stone :p

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Lol even I didn't know what /v was.

You'd be pretty special if you got that over the super mods.

It would be good if focus was on doing the best you can with the abilities you have now.

Then wanting something now, when you know if you stay the course you will get it later.

Learning to wait is a mature characteristic that needs to be developed.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
The lack of /tppos is intentional - nobody can use it except owner/admin. We don't need trial mods and mods teleporting to coordinates outside the map and causing lag, or teleporting to coordinates for a random player who wants to be teleported far away to build. Every other normal player has walked/flown the distance, so can they. lol :p

The lack of /tp for trial mods was also intentional. Trial mod is a trial, and as such, does not have the full capabilities of a mod. Gotta crawl before you can walk, ya know? :p

There are other means of getting to someone's location or a set of coordinates. Use nearby towns, recognizable landmarks, etc.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Ar7ific1al said:
The lack of /tppos is intentional - nobody can use it except owner/admin. We don't need trial mods and mods teleporting to coordinates outside the map and causing lag, or teleporting to coordinates for a random player who wants to be teleported far away to build. Every other normal player has walked/flown the distance, so can they. lol :p

The lack of /tp for trial mods was also intentional. Trial mod is a trial, and as such, does not have the full capabilities of a mod. Gotta crawl before you can walk, ya know? :p

There are other means of getting to someone's location or a set of coordinates. Use nearby towns, recognizable landmarks, etc.
I think mods can use /tppos. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)