Not open for further replies.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Bunch of problems with Towny. I'll try to figure it out tonight and see what's up.

For now, Towny is disabled. Sorry guys.

Any problems with griefing, just report it please!

Thanks!

AppleJamnPB

I'm mythical now :D
Crafter
Jul 26, 2014
Not here, try Google!
Thanks for the prompt update! I'm sure you're very busy, but do you have a rough idea of when it can be fixed (e.g. today, tomorrow), or is this more of wait and see, "it will be fixed when it's fixed" situation?

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
When towny is re-enabled, will our towny data still be there? Like towns, nations, etc.

MissOlive

Crafter
Jul 7, 2014
DiamondHunter153 said:
When towny is re-enabled, will our towny data still be there? Like towns, nations, etc.
That's what I was wondering too. If I happen to not be online tonight I don't want someone to claim my town if everything is erased :-/

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
MissOlive said:
DiamondHunter153 said:
That's what I was wondering too. If I happen to not be online tonight I don't want someone to claim my town if everything is erased :-/
I doubt that there will be an issue with that, but if there is, just report and ish or an owner with try to help :)

MrJambrose

Crafter
Aug 4, 2014
Cape Cod
People are already having troubles with new players and probably existing players. Marunette was struggling with a blockling digging under her house. I understand the "just report the griefing" however is there any concern with the scope of the griefing that could happen compared to the workloads the mods can handle. It could take days (on the conservative end) to "fix" the damages while things aren't protected. Can we just go dark and wait for the towny files to get fixed? I would rather go get sunshine while its down and not worry, than have to be a mod and come back to deal with 1500 grief reports and attempt to fix those damages...

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
AppleJamnPB said:
Thanks for the prompt update! I'm sure you're very busy, but do you have a rough idea of when it can be fixed (e.g. today, tomorrow), or is this more of wait and see, "it will be fixed when it's fixed" situation?
I'll try my best to fix this tonight. I can't promise anything.

DiamondHunter153 said:
I hate scaring you guys, but if I can't fix it, it's a possibility.

MrJambrose said:
People are already having troubles with new players and probably existing players. Marunette was struggling with a blockling digging under her house. I understand the "just report the griefing" however is there any concern with the scope of the griefing that could happen compared to the workloads the mods can handle. It could take days (on the conservative end) to "fix" the damages while things aren't protected. Can we just go dark and wait for the towny files to get fixed? I would rather go get sunshine while its down and not worry, than have to be a mod and come back to deal with 1500 grief reports and attempt to fix those damages...
So sorry :( I hate to just say "Just report it" but really that's all you can do. We do have block logging and roll backs, so anything you've griefed can be replaced back in seconds if you can report it and wait.

MissOlive

Crafter
Jul 7, 2014
Don't stress out too much kawohi, things will work out

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Fixing right now. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)