Town Searching

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
As many of you know. For towns, I was in SunDale. Not anymore. I decided i need a change, and SunDale wasn't really what i wanted anymore... So saying that. I need a town c:

Heres the thing. I want something unique, But idk what. I want the town to be active. But not like Nemus. Sorry Nemus lol

Anyways. I don't know what i am looking for...

Just comment in the comments Your town name, the mayor and some info on your town. c: 

Perferably 5+ Sentences

Thanks c:

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I think you may want to check out GodricsHollow, I am the mayor, and I think you will enjoy it. We have a relatively small-ish town, and lots of fun features. The main setup has stone brick streets running all around town, lined with bushes and trees. We also have a public library, a roller coaster (usually referred to as the lagger coaster when more than one person rides) We also have a fairgrounds that we are looking to fill with games sometime soon. We currently have a few assistants that can also invite you to the town, though we are looking for more. I feel you would enjoy the town, and I think you would love it, and should at least check it out :)

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
You could build a town with me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)