Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjsir911

Crafter
Mar 27, 2014
Washington D.C.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Town Name: Town_Of_Three_Fates[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Mayor Name: mjsir911[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Town Spawn Coordinates: x:8034 y:92 z:10231[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How many residents: 24[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Resident names:
Mjsir911, RoofedGnome, Maver1ckGoose, Paulimbo13, Sonnyjim100, Coolness345678, littlefryingpan, catmaster0_0, tornado_shark0, Basketball150, Whammy43, ashleyfuzzy, Rastaboxhead, Foolsline, jennystephi, TheAnimalGirl, willpowertomax, william_mannan, mjsir911, LeNoiseOfficial, TheLonelyScallop, PeytonO_02, _Silverlite, Emack76
[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What is your towns unique structure?: Devil Monkey. Used for parkour, and just a way to pass the time.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Is your town invite-only or open?:Invite only, but are happy to let almost anybody join[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenies:
[/font]

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
ok mj, Thank you for being patient.

1. Your must have a town spawn with a bulletin board. You have one. Good. You will need to find space for adding more signs on like a town warp signs. I think I asked but not sure I saw a reply but does your town have rules?

3. A pathway, street, or a sidewalk so your town looks organized and everything can be easily accessible.
You have paths I see good. Your town spawn area leaves first impressions to a player when they come to your place the first time. This point needs work on for your town.
http://imgur.com/LrNXojQ
As you can see in the screen shot the immediate buildings near the spawn are incomplete. you want to make it an officially town, so I think you need to improve this spawn are a little more Direction signs might be helpful so people know where to go to the residential areas or to the shops if any in your town. Maybe fix the path to the house behind your town board.

5. Make sure theres a selection of plots ready before you create your application. You should always make sure empty plots are available.
This point im not sure on. I know you have random building anywhere which can contradict point 3. Spend a bit of time on that central spawn area. Otherwise , I dont think you are too far away from it becoming an official town.

Just checked you other application and your official town warp which you do have now does not bring you to your town spawn.

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2570.html.

Im wondering if there was a mix up and the co ordinates you gave were warps you wanted people to warp to from a sign needed to be placed on your town Board found at your town spawn. Instead it has been placed where you really need a warp to the town spawn
unless.....
you change your town spawn to be where your official Town warp is now placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)