Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Player: TicTacTory
Their current rank: Ambassador

Why they should be trusted with Mod: i think she should be trusted with mod because shes always so nice and mature, also makes it fun. i always see her helping people and doing her job

What would make them a good Mod: i think she would be a good mod because i dont think shes ever been warned, she knows the rules and she follows them

How have they helped you?: she has helped me ith a bunch of towny stuff and she always tells me if im breaking the rules and if my builds look ok

How have they helped others?: she has helped others with commands and promoting people and all she can do to help them

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Tory is an amazing player, and she is always helping out, she does everything you said, and more. I personally think Tory would make an excellent moderator. good Luck!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I vouch, not only because she's my best friend, but because she's mature and knows how to act in any situation. She's fairly active and not only is willing to help, but enjoys it. She knows when to be serious and does it well. Good luck, Tory. :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
While Tory is an outstanding player, she needs to be more active, not only that but 9/10 times I see her, shes on her i pod, and a mod needs to be able to help in game, and you can't do that with minechat. Maybe when shes more active I'll vouch, but for now, I'm not going to vouch.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I do not vouch. Again. Tory was recently denied from being mod not too long ago, actually. Only, we can't see this now because someone deleted the thread. So, I will say what I said last time. I like Tory and all, but she is on minechat way too much. I would like to see her more active on the server in her actual minecraft person. Also, there were times where she used to have people look at Blocklings houses for her so she could promote them while on minechat. I'm sorry, but I do not vouch for Tory still. I'd like to see her be a better ambassador first.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I personally see her on a lot, and many players with higher ranks are often on minechat, and that has not seemed to stop them. But it also might be good for her to become a little more active.

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
Vouch! Tory is super nice and helpful!

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I will vouch. She's been with the community for a long time and is always wiling to help. She may need some more experience, but I think she would make a fine mod down the road. She is always helpful and happy to greet and meet new people as well.

Mitochondriac

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Tory has my complete confidence in an ability to learn to be a fine Mod. Helpful and knowledgable, friendly, active (I've seen you on plenty of times for real, not just Minechat), a good attitude, ability to cheer up the server just by showing up.  Go Toreh!! Best of luck :)

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
I will vouch, Tory is a respectable, fun, kind, and honest player. She's been on longer then I have, and I think she deserves this rank. Let the Moderating begin!

welscatfish3113

Crafter
Dec 26, 2013
I vouch for Tory. She has always been such an amazing player, always happy, and always ready to help. This seems like a great position for her, good luck!

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC
I vouch, tory is a fun and understating player. I have seen her on craftblock and she does help when she can gooooood luckkkkkkk!

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Promoted to Trial Mod!

Good luck, Tory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)