Throwback

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Ugh canorus needs to expand out by my tower. Its expanding everywhere but out by our club juicy

minecraftbum_248

Crafter
Feb 19, 2014
Hey Juicypickle, it wouldn't let me send you a private message, so I thought I'd put it here.

I let my brother get on my computer one time and say that he can build cattle ranch for my homestead. He said he was having trouble finding animals and that he didn't know what to do. I was busy writing a paper and he said he'd figured it out. I guess that was when he stole your animals. I'll re-breed your animals myself and I'll throw in a horse for free just to say sorry.

minecraftbum_248

Bums of Minecraft Representative

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
minecraftbum_248 said:
Hey Juicypickle, it wouldn't let me send you a private message, so I thought I'd put it here.

I let my brother get on my computer one time and say that he can build cattle ranch for my homestead. He said he was having trouble finding animals and that he didn't know what to do. I was busy writing a paper and he said he'd figured it out. I guess that was when he stole your animals. I'll re-breed your animals myself and I'll throw in a horse for free just to say sorry.

minecraftbum_248

Bums of Minecraft Representative
Two things:
1) This isn't the place for that
2) Its your account. You take responsibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)