Thread of Awesomeness

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I was thinking one day, why do we have a thread to talk about all the bad things in our life, but not one to talk about the good? If you have something awesome happened and you just HAVE to tell somebody, I'm all ears :D

Guess what? On Friday, I made my first 3-pointer! I was so happy, high-fives all around! I got the first basket for my team as well as the only 3-pointer in the game, I actually don't really play basketball, football is my thing, so I was surprised :p

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Nice thread idea!

Summer's back! It was 82 over here in Connecticut yesterday, and I was on the tennis court sweating my ass of and playing the most fun game I've ever played!

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
There's this little kid with Down Syndrome at my school. He's in normal ed. which is awesome, as he can speak and everything. He's running around on the playset when he goes up to us. We say hello, and he says "I'm Peter Parker! I'm Spiderman!"

made my day

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
you know whats awesome?
Nanobots can now repair spinal tissue in rats, and in the next 5 years we could see people in wheelchairs walking :D

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Angeleem said:
_ZOMBIE_PIGMAN said:
This is also awesome
It automatically makes a heart beat forever. 
This is bad. Why would you want your heart to beat forever....you would see everyone around you that you love die D:
God damit ang! U ruined the point if this thread!

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
You KNOW WHATS MEGA AWESOME
I'm going to Pila in Italy with my school next April for ski-ing lessons >:D little did they know im good at ski-ing and will be a master pro face awesome guy.

I also get to fly in a plane, the plane and cable car part is the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)