Thomastommygun for Designer!

ColouredSomewhat

(custom titles are overrated)
Crafter
Jun 24, 2015
Arizona
Over the past few months, Thomastommygun has shown me his overall effort that he puts into the server and its community. He has been building things In Survival that most people would not even attempt. He is surely getting better and better at adding small details to builds, and improving greatly with every one. He has been giving his time, and a lot of resources into his builds, and I personally think he deserves this rank.
As I have said before... Thomas has built everything you have seen from him in survival. Imagine what he could do with Creative. He is overall a very nice player in the community, and has never been seen being rude.

Some screenies...
http://imgur.com/a/STYZk

MissRedPanda

Why the hell is she RED panda if she's ORANGE!?
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
MURICA
I vouch for tom :) sure most people know him as the redstone dude but he's more than that to me. He's a good friend builder and redstoneologist (lolz) I see great potential him, and can't wait to watch him grow :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
It's a really nice town. Enter some Weekly Build Comps and it could help us decide.

Bloebls

(ノº _ º )ノ┬─┬
Crafter
Sep 6, 2014
Belgium
I vouch for thomas, as long as I've known him -and that's a pretty long while- he's always been building amazing stuff. Together with his redstone upgrades those buildings where pieces of art. I think he'd do perfectly well with designer, and really deserves the rank too. Good luck thomas!

Stay_smokey03

Master Of None
Crafter
Sep 26, 2015
I vouch for thomas, great player and very enthusiastic to show anyone his builds. ive never seen anything like what he can do in survival before. His attention to detail with not only machines but his builds are quite remarkable. Just like Col said we've seen what he can do in survival... Imagine what he could do with Creative? & For the record, his spaceship is my favorite. the actual working guns on that bad boy is insane. GOOD LUCK THOMAS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)