Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evQsOFQju08[/video]

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yeah, but, is it suppose to be bleeding like this? Haha

This is what I saw. Is this what you intended it to be?

MrVickster

Reclusive
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
USA
I feel fine after watching this (when I was 12). I've thought about stuff like this since I was 9. Let's just wait for optical perception center transplants to get the full answer.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I am colour-blind. the second type which is not the worst or not the best. To give you an example, in the picture below you will see a number and i won't. Tell me the number in the picture xD

http://imgur.com/h16aF5S

I have always thought that what i see is a WORLD apart from what other people see, sometimes i think about it so much that i get so worried i am missing out :/

I do not mind being colour-blind, the only thing is when i was young and i said i was colourblind, my peers would hold up pencils asking what colour they are.. I obviously knew the colour (held up a Blue pencil) the issue is not a single colour it is multiple together and the shades of colours is a big thing that we simply cannot see

trainz89

Crafter
Jan 17, 2014
USA
what made my brain hurt was the link at the end for this is not yellow :ghast

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
ive known most things stated in this video since i was about 8... it didnt hurt my brain then, it doesnt hurt my brain now, infact, i find it rather interesting that you guys never thought of these things before, i guess im still an ignorant little kid in many areas xD

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What hurt most was the condescending tone and body language. He also just skipped several important implications to both the perception of colors and the theory of mind. If this was sent to me personally I would feel offended.
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)